Blackwhiplash: Ringo Orlov x Male Reader

<Continuation from Dylan and Vinod x Male Reader.>

<All characters are 18 years or older, all photos are from Blackwhiplash.>

<Halloween Special>

<Warning for: LEMON>

You were watching TV while sitting on a couch at the home of your Slavic friend, Ringo Orlov. The reason why you were there was because you and him were going to go to a Halloween party along with the Roberts family. He wanted to go with someone due to the rumours of some urban myth murderer he's been reading about on the internet. Obviously you found it ridiculous he'd take some edgy story about a unknown murderer showing up exactly around the time of Halloween and after reading those stories, but you didn't want him to be afraid to just step out of his house so you decided to accompany him to the party. You just had to wait a bit for him since he had some other stuff to deal with first before getting home. Thankfully he gave you an extra set of keys to his house so you could wait for him there and get to the party as soon as possible.

While waiting you heard something moving upstairs. The floor made an eerily creaked as something moved across it. You immediately stood up and contemplated what it could be.

(Y/n): 'No fucking way someone broke in. On Halloween of all times and with the dumb stories about that murderer.'

You thought to yourself as you felt your heart rate increase and your hands shook as the noises continued. The situation just seemed unlikely, but you could not be certain until you see what it was making that noise. You looked around for a weapon and found a baseball bat that sat in the living room, made you wish Ringo got a gun for home defence but that's all he had sadly. You contemplated leaving the home but how much of a fool would you look like if it was nothing, or worse what if was a robber and he stole some of Ringo's stuff. He'd probably kill you for it or at least be very angry at you for the rest of your life so you decided to carefully and quietly check. If you saw something you'd leave and call the police. If the worst case scenario happened you'd have to at least fight off who ever it may be, but you did work out so a strike with a baseball bat from you would make a person think twice if fucking with you was worth the possible loot they could gain from the home.

You slowly crept up the staircase with the baseball bat at the ready. You heard the sound of something light dropping onto the ground in Ringo's room. You moved up the the partially opened door and peaked inside. You saw someone who had the exact same height as Ringo facing towards the closet filled with his clothing. He was looking down as he did up the button and zipper to his black jeans that perfectly hugged his large two large ass cheeks and thick thighs. He turned around and zipped up the white hoodie he just put on. 

You didn't get a great look at his face but the moonlight helped a bit

You didn't get a great look at his face but the moonlight helped a bit. He had shoulder length black hair and a creepy smile across his pale face. You also noticed a knife was sitting on the bed so you think he was unarmed, but he still could have something hidden on him that you couldn't see.