Tokyo Revengers: Yandere Tetta Kisaki x Male Reader x Yandere Shuji Hanma

<All characters are 18 years or older. All photos are from the Tokyo Revengers Anime.>

<I had to change the timeline to make this story work, so its starts in 2005 with everyone being 18 and 2010 will be the exact same as 2017 in the anime.>

<Warning for: Non-consensual relationship, Murder and violence.>

You heard your phone ring, you removed it from your pants pocket and answer it. The caller ID said it was Baji.

 The caller ID said it was Baji

(Y/n): "Hello?"

You could hear some muffled groans and inaudible chatter in the background.

Baji: "(Y/n)..."

It sounded like he was in pain. You feel your heart rate pick up and slightly shake.

(Y/n): "Baji? Are you okay?"

Again you hear some chatter in the background.

Baji: "(Y/n)... don't come..."

You were confused and scared, your friend just called out of the blue and it sounded like he was in pain.

Shuji: "(N/n)~. I do hope you remember my voice, as much as I remember your beautiful voice~."

You feel sick to your stomach upon hearing Hanma talk on your friends phone

(Y/n): "Hanma?! What the hell have you done to Baji?!"

On the other side of the call Baji had a few bruises on his face and tied to a chair in the middle of some abandoned warehouse. One of his men just knocked Baji out so he didn't see him before he took the phone. He looked at Baji as if he some sort of prey as he took a puff from his cigarette.

Shuji: "Just hanging out, that's all."

Sadly for you, Shuji took an unhealthy interest in you after the battle of 8/3 and the Valhalla fight. During the Valhalla fight you were able to save Baji, but obviously Tetta wasn't happy about his plan failing because of you but he saw another opportunity to achieve his goal of securing more influence over Toman. He could have ordered you to be killed but he said that you still had a place in his plans.