Attack on Titian: Yandere Eren Jaeger x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older. All photos are from Attack on Titian Anime."

<WARNING FOR: FORCED LEMON, FORCED RELATIONSHIP, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL ABUSE.>

<ALTERNATE ENDING TO LEVI X MALE READER STORY, LEVI DOES NOT LOVE YOU BACK AND DOES NOT CHECK UP ON YOU IN THE STABLES>

(Y/n): "Eren. please, stop."

He ignores your request, he shifts his knee to rub against your groin. You clench your jaw to prevent moans from escaping from your lips as you turn your head away from him. Eren sees this and gets annoyed that you're denying him hearing your moans.

Eren: "Stop resisting. You want this as much as I do, why else would you dress up like that?"

Eren grabs your chin forcefully, attempting to turn your head to face him but you resist.

(Y/n): N-No! I-It's hot, I just wanted to cool down. I don't want this, please stop!"

You're begged for him to stop but it only made him more angry.

Eren: "Stop lying. You dressed up like this to tease me. You want this and you want to be my lover."

He attempts to wrap his arms around you but you move your arms to keep him away from you. This was the last straw for Eren, he winds his arm back, forming a fist and punches you across the face. You are sent to the side on the stall floor, a stinging pain spreads across your cheek from his strike. You attempt to crawl away but he picks up your ankle and drags you back, with you under him he puts pressure on your neck with his boot. He menacingly stares down at you, his greenish-blue eyes filled with anger.

Eren: "I'm getting really sick and tired of your attitude, you know that? I've killed Titian after Titian, reclaimed the land that we lost, saved hundreds of thousands of people and I'm the sole reason we are winning against the Titans. I do all of that not only for humanity but for you as well and I ask only for. One. Simple. Thing. All I ask is for you to be mine, yet you selfishly refuse."

You attempt to remove his foot from your neck but he's too strong. You think back to the fact that Mikasa was in love with him.

(Y/n): "Mi-Mikasa lo-ves you! Sh-She wants to b-e with you!"

Eren applies more pressure on your throat, making it more difficult to breathe.

Eren: "I don't love her, I love you! How many times do I have to say it until it gets through to your head!"

You two hear the stables door open and someone voice, Eren lifts his foot off your neck. You cough and gasp for air. The footsteps get closer and soon you see it was Armin, he lookes at you worryingly.