Blackwhiplash: Mitch Cruorem x Male Reader x Vance Cruorem

<All characters are 18 years or older. House photo is from Obey Me! and all others are from Blackwhiplash.>

<Lemon.>

Inside of an 1800s style mansion, two lovers held each other as they slept. The two males embracing each other was Mitch Cruorem and you.

 The old but young looking vampire held onto you tightly, nuzzling his head against your chest as he listened to your slow and steady heart beat as you slept

 The old but young looking vampire held onto you tightly, nuzzling his head against your chest as he listened to your slow and steady heart beat as you slept. He couldn't sleep since he needed to go the bathroom but he didn't want this moment to end, he enjoyed holding onto the man he loved so much that he just wanted to ignore his needs. He let out a groan as he felt the need to use the bathroom become impossible to ignore. Reluctantly, he removed himself from your embrace and got out of the bed. You didn't wake up due to the events that happened before the two of you went to sleep.

The two of you made love for hours, multiple times you filled up your large behind boyfriend in multiple positions. Due to Mitch being a vampire, he was able to last for hours but somehow were able to keep up with him until he tapped out. He blushed when he remembered your answer to his question during your love making session.

================================================================================

<Hours Earlier>

Mitch moaned as he laid on his side with his one of his legs over your shoulder as you snapped your hips back-and-forth, you continued to fill his cum filled ass. Strands of saliva and cum that connected your hips to his ass stretch and reconnect as you slam into his ass over and over. His thick thighs and plump boy booty rippled from the impact of your hips.

Mitch: "Fuck~ (Y/n)! How can you keep going~?! Ahhh~!"

His cock twitched as cum flowed out of it like a fountain. You move his leg to the side and position yourself between his legs as you rest your hands on his thick thighs and lay your chest on his, staring lovingly into his eyes.

(Y/n): "Because I love you so much~."

Mitch felt his heart swell once he heard that, he's hands immediately moved to the back of your head and pulled you down into a passionate and lust filled kiss.

Mitch: "I love you so much, (Y/n). Please... stay with me forever, be mine forever!"

He said in between kissing you. You smile as your grab onto his cock and jerk him off as you start to thrust into him again.

(Y/n): "I wouldn't have it any other way, my love~."

—————

<Present>

Mitch smiled as he leaned down and caressed your cheek. Pressing his lips against your forehead and pulling away to see you smile in your sleep.

Mitch: "I'm sorry, my love. I'll be back soon."