Demon Slayer: Zenitsu Agatsuma x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, photo is from Blackwhiplash.>

<WARNING FOR: LEMON>

<Set in Blackwhiplash AU.> 

You stood in one of the many bed rooms in the brothel Zenitsu was taken into that was apart of your assignment in the Entertainment District. You were meant to check up on him, Tanjiro and Inosuke but that day Zenitsu decided to settle something one and for all.

(Y/n): "... What?"

You slowly said, not even sure you heard him correctly.

Zenitsu: "What's so hard to understand?"

He said in an annoyed tone.

(Y/n): "The... the whole thing, your logic makes zero sense."

You tried to explain but he just waved you off.

Zenitsu: "It makes perfect sense. Ever since you showed up I can't stop thinking about you and as we both know I'm a Ladies Man. So in order for me to make me stop thinking about you, we just need to have sex to prove that I'm straight as an arrow!"

He said something similar earlier and it still made no sense to you. You just shook your head and attempt to leave the room.

(Y/n): "Look, Zenitsu, I gotta go check up on Inosuke. I'll see you-"

He grabbed the back of your shirt and threw you onto the bed with a desperate look on his face.

Zenitsu: "PLEASE! How can I marry Nezuko when I'm thinking about your dick all the time !? I need to know for a fact I don't like it."

You just let out a sigh. You could carefully explain to him that maybe he's bisexual or that having sex with a man to show you're straight is about as gay as gay gets. But you decided to just do it, it wasn't the first time you'd pound a man's bubble butt and it won't be the last.

(Y/n): "Fine, but you'll have to redo your makeup after."

A deep blush covered his cheeks, realizing what you meant. You patted the bed, motioning him to get on it with you. He sat next to you, looking at you in anticipation.

Zenitsu: "Now wha-"

He was quickly silenced once you moved forward and collided your lips against his. His eyes widened as he gasped, immediately feeling your tongue enter his mouth. He soon melted into the kiss, wrestling his tongue against yours in a desperate attempt to gain dominance. His hands grabbed onto the back of your head and onto the front of your shirt, pulling you closer to him. Your own hands moved to easily removed his robes, revealing his thick, supple thighs, perfectly round behind, hips that make any women jealous and his perky nipples that were getting as hard as his own dick. You pulled back from the kiss, laying him down on the bed and getting in between his legs with your own dick rubbing against his, eliciting a moan from him.

Zenitsu: "Ahh~ (Y/n)~"

You removed his underwear, causing his semi-erect dripping cock to come out. You then suck on your fingers before slowly pushed them inside of his tight ass, causing him to grip onto you hard as he moaned. You smiled as you saw his face, clearly getting overwhelmed by your fingers. You moved your head down to his chest and sucked on his nipples, occasionally biting and pulling on them.

Zenitsu: "F-Fuck~ P-Please just fuck me~!"

He begged but you kept attacking his nipples as your fingered him. If he wasn't properly loosened up he'd probably be hurting for the next few days. You then lowed yourself further and lifted his heavy ass up and drove your tongue into his anus, coating the rim and inside with your hot saliva. He let out even more moans, moving his hand to his mouth to bite on a finger to silence himself.

After a few seconds, your lower him back down onto the bed. You then removed your own clothes, causing him to look at your scared chest in awe. Then you finally removed your pants, freeing your erect cock and causing it to land next to his, causing his heart rate to pick up even more.

Zenitsu: "I- Please, please just put it in~!"

You complied, grabbing your cock and pushing yourself into him. Once your balls pressed against his ass cheeks, your held him by his wide hips. You slowly pull out and push back into the Thunder Breather's tight asshole. His hand gripped onto your arms, feeling his guts getting stuffed with your cock and mewled out in pleasure.

Zenitsu: "Fuck YES~! Fuck me~!"

You pulled in his hips so you could pound him harder, his own cock spewed out cum into his stomach as your fucked him. His powerful legs wrapped around your back and pulled you close.

Zenitsu: "I- Im gonna cu-cum~!"

You lifted his hip up, allowing your to thrust up into him and get a better angle at his abused prostate. That caused him to go over board as tears and drool messed up his make up and soon his end arrived, coating his stomach and chest in thick cum. You slow down, and lower him onto the bed. He desperately takes in breaths as he calms down from his orgasm, but he looked down in confusion.

Zenitsu: "W-Why didn't you cum?"

He said in a whiny tone. You pulled out of him, causing him to whimper.

(Y/n): "I thought you were "straight as an arrow"? Why would you want a man cumming inside of you if you're straight?"

You teased him, chucking once you saw him pouting.

Zenitsu: "I don't care! Just put it back in and fill me up!"

He demanded, attempting to grab your dick and shove it back into his needy hole. You gently grab his wrist and shook your head.

(Y/n): "You want my cum, you work for it."

You flip him over, showing off his glorious fat ass. He looked back at you in confusion as you shoved your cock back into him, causing his ass and thighs to ripple from the impact also casing him to let out a sexual yelp.

(Y/n): "Come on, move that fat ass, Thunder Thighs~."

He grits his teeth as steam escapes through them. He gets on his knees and starts to throw his ass back onto your cock. You admire his fat ass cheeks recoiling from the impact against your hips. His own cock flops around until it becomes erect again, dripping pre-cum onto the bed sheet.

Zenitsu: "Ahhh~! ohhhahah~"

He gritted his teeth and he started to go faster, slamming his ass against your cock like a war drum. Feeling your end soon come you decide to give him what he wants. You grab onto his child bearing hips and thrust into him with everything you got. The two of you use your breathing technique to give yourselves a boost in stamina and strength and soon the speed of your thrusting into him and him throwing his ass back become a blur.

(Y/n): "Zenitsu~! Fuck, you feel so good, I'm gonna cum~!"

You roared out in ecstasy, causing a shiver to go down his spine.

Zenitsu: "Y-yes~! Come on~! Just fucking fill me up~!"

He demanded and soon got his wish. You bottom him out, balls to balls as you unload into him. He lets out a long moan as his tongue falls out of his mouth and goes limp, feeling your hot cum flood his stomach. His own cock opened the floodgates and cum poured out of it like a broken fire hydrant. The two of you calm down after a solid minute of cumming and you removed your cum covered dick from his abused hole, causing him to whimper.

(Y/n): "You okay, Zenitsu?"

He sat up and slowly turned around, revealing a love sick smile across his face and hearts in his yellow eyes. He quickly latches onto you, covering your face with kisses.

Zenitsu: "MARRY ME~! PLEASE MARRY ME~!"

Just Another Seme/ Top Male Reader x Male CharactersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara