Cheesecrumble: Twunk x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, All photos are from Cheesecrumble.>

<The character does not have a name so I just named him David. Twunk is a term that mixes Twink and Hunk.>

<WARNING FOR: LEMON.>

(Y/n): 'This... this feels wrong... but I couldn't help myself.'

You thought to yourself as you sat in the bedroom of your friend's father's house. A few events lead up to this and why you were thinking the way you were.

Event 1

Your friend, Alex, 

asked you to come over to his parent's home to help move some stuff in

asked you to come over to his parent's home to help move some stuff in. You never met his father and mother but you were more than happy to help Alex. The two of you arrived at the normal everyday American suburban home, Alex knocked on the door. Soon it opened revealing the man that made you start questioning your decisions. Even though he was 38, he looked like he was only in his 20s. It was clear as day that Alex got his looks from his father, same hair colour, eyes, facial structure. The only thing that was very different was that he was a bit taller than Alex and had broad shoulders and a large chest, showing off that he lifted weights. His white buttoned up shirt had the 2 buttons near his neck undone to show off a bit of his chest with his sleeves rolled up. You knew he was collage teacher, so he  provably just gotten off work. With a big, bright white smile on his face he hugged Alex before his attention was directed to you.

Alex: "Dad, this is (Y/n). (Y/n), this is David."

You reached out for a hand shake but you were taken by surprise when he brought you into a bear hug, burying your face in between his soft but firm pecs.

David: "I finally get to meet the mysterious friend of yours that helped you with your college courses! It's nice to meet you, (Y/n)."

Alex blushed as his father hugged you. You blushed as well considering you were basically Motor boating his father.

(Y/n): "N-Nice to meet you too, s-sir."

Your muffled voice was able to be heard. He let go of you and chuckled as he saw you blush.

Alex: "Sorry about that (Y/n). My dad is more... physical when it comes to showing affection."

David nodded and invited the two of you in to help move stuff in. During that, he got to know more about you like your hobbies, what you did for work and so on.

Event 2

David had asked you to come out with him to go shopping. Saying that he wanted to get some gifts for Alex but wasn't exactly sure what he liked so he thought you'd be a great help by telling him what Alex would like.