Legend of Zelda: Ganondorf X Male Reader X Link

<All characters are 18 years or older, Image is from Combos-n-doodles.>

<Non-consensual warning.> 

It was time. Link and I were to find a way into Castle Hyrule, defeat Ganondorf and save Princess Zelda. A lot easier said than done but I know Link has what is needed to defeat Ganondorf and Link had faith in me aiding him in this final battle.

This all started when Link came to the village I was working at as a Smith, a trade my father taught me. I craved adventure, seeing beyond the hills and forests that surrounded the village. Link came to me to repair his weapons and armour, I graciously accepted not only to help him on his quest but to have something to do. It was a rare event for me to have something to do with my smiting skills, I asked if he would honour me and allow me to accompany him to save Hyrule while I could repair his items on the fly. Link did not talk to much, but gave me a firm nod, shaking my hand and waited while I gathered my equipment and we set off on our journey.

Slowly fighting through Moblins, Guardians and other creatures that stood in out way we make our way to Ganandorf. He sits upon the Royal throne, Princess Zelda in a cage to the left of him.

"Link!"

Zelda yelled out only for Ganondorf to hit the cage hard with his sword, he turns to look at us.

"I was starting to grow impatient."

He says with a sneer. Me and Link ready our swords but Ganandorf laughs as he raised a sword to rest the tip on Zelda's throat.

"Originally I only planned for you to be here, but a rather... interesting looking human changes that."

Link puts his sword away, he nods to me, but shows he reaching for his bow behind his back. I also lower my weapon, I'm gonna try to distract Ganondorf so Link can take a shot and at the very least get Zelda away from him.

"What plan did you have?"

I ask taking a few small steps forward to keep him focused on me.

"To lure Link here, to serve me."

I scoff at his response.

"Link would never serve you, he swore an oath to serve Zelda."

He laughs.

"He doesn't have a choice, and because you decided to join him you have no choice either."

I hear an arrow wiz by and strike Ganondorf in the arm, causing him to drop his sword. I charge forward and knock Ganondorf to the ground while Link breaks open the lock on the cage. Ganondorf only laughs as he removes the arrow from his arm. I hear Link gasp and cough, I look back to see the cage and Zelda was fading away leaving red dust to fill the air and Link inhaled some. I point my sword at Ganondorf.

"What did you do to Link!?"

He just smirks as I feel someone hit me in my back, causing me to be flung to the side. As I recover I look up at my attacker, it was Link.

"Link!? What's going on!?"

Ganondorf walked next to Link, who now had a red aura around him.

"Sadly the dust only effects Hylians, but more fun to break you. Isn't that right Link?"

Links normal bright blue eyes replaced with red ones looks to Ganondorf.

"Yes, master."

Link then charges at me striking my shield.

"Link stop! It's me (Y/n), we need to save Zelda!"

He ignores me, continuing his attack as I desperately attempt to stop him whiteout hurting him.