Chainsaw Man: Denji x Male Reader

<All characters, unless specifically stated, are 18 years or older. All photos are from Chainsaw Man Anime/ Managa.> 

<WARNING FOR: VIOLENCE, DEPRESSION AND SEXUAL THEMES.>

<Tokyo, Japan. 1996 - Current age, 17.>

Our story follows you, (Y/n). Currently working as a servant for the Kaijumi Clan, you were adopted at the age of 6 when your family died. But sadly for you they didn't adopt you to care and raise you, only to use and abuse you.

The Kaijumi Clan were Yakuza who were trying to get their lucky break and make millions. Recently they finally caught a lucky break, they were able to capture the Hammer Devil. One of the higher ups were able to work with the infamous Debt Collector to secure a deal and sell the devil to the Soviets but they were afraid the West would find out about it so they had to put the deal on hold until they could transport the devil over to the USSR without raising suspicion from the West.

The Clan head was currently sitting with the 1st and 2nd Lieutenants, Atsugi and Mitsuo, and his Advisor, Doji.

Kaijumi: "So, how do we take care of this devil until we can sell it to the Ruskies?"

Doji: "We found an abandoned warehouse with some shipping containers. As long as we keep the devil weak it cannot escape. But we do need to feed it to keep it alive."

Kaijumi brings a cigarette to his mouth, inhaling the nicotine and then breathing out a puff of smoke.

Kaijumi: "How do we feed it?"

Doji: "Usually they consume blood or meat. I don't think that'll be an issue since anyone we need to get rid of, we can simply feed them to the devil."

Kaijumi nods, looking towards his Lieutenants.

Kaijumi: "I'll leave it to you two to figure it out. As long as it doesn't bring attention to the clan do what ever is necessary to keep it alive."

The two lieutenants nodded and left the room. They decided that they didn't want to risked their lives to feed the devil, so they would get a certain servant to do it for them. They approached you, while you were cleaning and organising the back.

Atsugi: "Congrats kid, you've earned promotion. Come with us and keep yer trap shut."

You obey without question, following them and getting into the back of their car and they started to drive to the warehouse. You've never travelled outside of the Clan headquarters so you were both excited and scared. The Lieutenants had a reputation of being brutal and unfair to both their enemies and comrades but at least you got to see some of down town Tokyo.

You arrive at an abandoned warehouse, the paint on the walls of the building was peeling off and the area in front had a few rusted metal rods. The windows were boarded up with wood and some old tattered caution tape that said "Keep Out"waved in the wind. The two Lieutenant exit the car, you get out as well. Mitsuo goes to the back and opened the trunk, revealing a dead body.

Mitsuo: "Take the body and follow us."

You've seen dead bodies before so it didn't phase you to see what looked like some generic business man's corpse. You throw his body over your shoulder and follow the Lieutenants as they guided you through the warehouse to a large set of heavy metal doors. Mitsuo gives you one large key.

Mitsuo: "From now on your job is to feed our pet. That key unlocks a shipping container inside of that room. If you loose that key you'll be fed to our pet, understand?"

You nod, Mitsuo points to the door motioning you to go feed the devil. You do as you were told and enter through the metal door. The door locks behind you, the Lieutenants didn't want to take any risks that if the devil kills you it would move onto them. You approached the metal container, a banging noise comes from the slightly rusted container. Considering it was either you get killed by the devil inside of that container or continue being a slave to the Kaijumi Clan you didn't care if you did die. You unlock the large lock on the container, letting the chains drop onto the filthy floor. The banging stops as you pull open the heavy metal door. The container was in darkness, just two glowing blue eyes stared at you. You gently place the body onto the floor inside of the container, the devil slowly comes out front where you can see him properly. His head was reminiscent of a medieval war hammer, a flat end sticking out of his forehead, a spike on top of its head and another spike on the back of his head. On either arm was a hammer head, same design as the one on its head so it could swing with either the blunt end or spike as well as thrust with the spike on top of it. The hammers extended a bit off of the top of his arm so he could still use his hands that were covered in a thick armoured gauntlet. The face looked like one of those Crusader helmets, the blue eyes glow through the vision slit. The rest of its body looked like a demonic medieval knight's armour, a lot of scruff marks showed the devil had been in a lot of fights. The devil looked down to the dead body, it moved towards it and the helmet opened sideways to show its spiky mouth and started to eat the body. You notice that there are several chains attached to him, there are spikes on the inside stabbing into the devil to keep him weak. You decided to talk to him, you didn't really have anything to lose if it decided not to talk to you or just kill you outright.