Obey Me!: Mammon x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older. All photos are from Obey Me! game.> 

<LOCATION: DEVILDOM, HOUSE OF LAMENTATION>

You woke up in the middle of the night shivering, your teeth clacked together as your body shook to keep warm. Cold air stings your lungs as your breath in.

(Y/n): "W-W-What th-the hell?! I-It's freezing!"

You stammered as you shivered. You quickly put on some sweat pants, a hoodie and slippers. A very gentle breeze blows throw the room causing goosebumps to cover your skin, causing you to quickly dive back into the bed and cover yourself with a blanket to warm up. Sadly that didn't work, you continued to shiver and felt your nose and ears become numb. You decided to get out of bed, with the blanket draped around your shoulders and go figure out why it's so cold.

You exited your room, seeing your breath in front of you due to how cold it was. What you didn't see was Mammon, who was peaking around the corner seeing you exit your room, in his nightwear consisting of a loose fitting muscle t-shirt and a light pair of sweat pants. He stands up straight and takes a deep breath in and out before casually walked around the corner and pretended to be surprised to see you.

Mammon: "Hey, (Y/n)! Wow, you're shaking like Lucifer is about to punish you."

You look to him while you tightly wrap the blanked around yourself, wincing when another gust of ice cold wind hits your face

(Y/n): "H-Hey, babe. Wh-Why is it s-so cold?"

He looked at you confused.

Mammon: "Cold? What are you talking about?"

Mammon knew why it was so cold, he turned off the hearing to your room. This was his elaborate plan to to get some alone time with you. He didn't like to admit he wanted to be alone with you, but every day he'd make up some excuse to get his alone time with you. But you knew that, you just went along with what ever story he made up to make your demon boyfriend happy.

(Y/n): "Its freezing! H-How aren't y-you shivering?"

He tapped his chin, as if he was thinking about his response.

Mammon: "Maybe because you humans are more sensitive to the cold. But my inner heat from being a demon keeps me nice and warm!"

He tapped on his chest, stating his core temperature was far higher than a humans. Considering one of the your demon boyfriends were usually clinging onto you at any moment in the day, you knew demons were basically walking heaters.

(Y/n): "M-Makes s-s-sense. Well, g-good night, Mams. I-I'm going to g-go check th-the heater."

You were about to head off but Mammon placed his hands on your shoulders, turning you around to face him and keeping you in place.

Mammon: "Hey, hey, hey now! I can't sit idly by as my boyfriend shivers and walks around like a mummy. Come with me to my room, you can cuddle up to me to keep warm!"

You look at him with caution. A part of you thinking that he went through all this effort to just cuddle with you rather than the heater being broken.

(Y/n): "I-I should st-still check the heater. M-M-Maybe it's turned off for wh-what ever reason."

Mammon knew if you saw that the heater was turned off, you'd know it was him without a doubt and not sleep with him. He wanted you in his room since he knew the moment everyone else woke up they would immediately head to your room for attention. If he had you in his room he could enjoy his time with you.

Mammon: "Uhhh... W-We should wait! Maybe Barbatos is doing something that requires the heater to your room to be turned off."

He struggled to come up with an excuse but was able to find one

Mammon: "I'd hate for you to get out of bed while it's freezing to get ready for the day. I already have some of your clothes in my room along with a spare toothbrush."

You gave him a confused look.

(Y/n): "Wh-Why are my clothes i-in your room?"

He simply picked you up and carried you to his room.

Mammon: "Because... I knew something like this could have happened! You should be grateful that the Great Mammon thinks about all the "what if's" in our relationship."

In actuality the reason why he had some of your clothes is that he liked to wear them, he enjoyed the feeling of them and your scent that covered them.

You just decide to go with him, you were far too tired and cold to argue with him.

Soon the two of you get to his room, getting into his bed. You both lie down facing each other, he pulls his blanket up to cover to both of you. His arms wrapped around your back and yours wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to you. Both of your legs tangle together as he rested his head against your chest, savouring the sound of your heart beat. You soon feel his heat radiate off of him as it warms you up. You let out a satisfied sigh as you close your eyes.

Mammon: "Don't think I'm doing this for free, (Y/n). I expect compensation for my services."

You open your eyes, pulling away from him to get a better look at his face. A light blush covers his cheeks.

(Y/n): "Let me give you a down payment then~."

You lean in and give him a deep kiss. He let out a gasp but soon melts into the kiss, pushing his lips against yours. You pull away, causing him to pout.

Mammon: "Come on, (Y/n)~. I want more, you can't just give me one kiss~."

You smile to him, kissing him on the forehead before closing your eyes.

(Y/n): "I'll give you some more tomorrow."

He poked your cheek in an attempt to get your attention.

Mammon: "But the Great Mammon demands more kisses, and since you're my human you have to give them to me~."

You moved one of your hands down to rest on his tanned ass and gave it a squeeze, this caused him to moan in surprise.

(Y/n): "Mams, I promise that tomorrow I'll pay you back with far more than kisses~. Just get some sleep, you'll need it for tomorrow~."

His entire face became red, realising what you meant. He simply smiled and rested his head against your chest and pulled you close to himself.

Mammon: "I-I love you, (Y/n). You better appreciate that the Great Mammon loves you so much!"

You smiled, moving a hand to the back of head. Combing your fingers through his snow white hair and kiss him on his head.

(Y/n): "I love you too, Mammon. I'm truly honoured that you, the Great Avatar of Greed, loves me as much as I love you."

He smiled, happiness filled his heart after hearing you say such touching words. He finally closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep. His dreams filled with the happy memories hes had with you, his brothers and friends.