Final Fantasy: Cloud Strife x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, photos are from Final Fantasy VII game.>

"Tifa for the last time I'm not interesting in dating, it's just not for me."

Currently I was sitting at the bar with Tifa being a bartender serving people as she tried to convince me to start dating. The bar was pretty packed at the moment adding to my embarrassment that she talks about my dating situation openly.

"Come on (y/n) I got a couple of girls who want to have a chance at ya

"Come on (y/n) I got a couple of girls who want to have a chance at ya."

I shake my head.

"They are only interested in me since I helped you guys stop Sephiroth, most people just ask me questions about you and Cloud."

Tifa poured another drink and slide it across the table to another customer. Tifa started to tap her chin thinking about something until she snapped her finger looking at me with a bright smile.

"I think I know someone who wants to be with you, not just because of your feats! Meet back here tomorrow at 8pm, I'll set up a date you won't forget."

I stand up from the bar stool, thinking about having a date with someone. I was scared to be honest, not knowing if I accidentally leave a negative impression or me messing up everything.

"Tifa I don't know-."

She started to drag me out of the bar to the door.

"(Y/n) calm down, I know them personally and I know that have a liking towards you. Now go home, and get ready for your date tonight."

I had no time to respond as she pushed me out the door. Guess I'll clean myself up a bit for the date. Tifa is a good friend of mine so I think she will try to do anything to help me.

/Timeskip\

It's 7:30 PM, I dressed in my usual outfit minus the weapons. Twiddling my fingers and tapping my foot out of anxiety. I wait patently at the door to the bar. I can see Tifa blocked off the glass windows and doors with curtains so I guess we could have a little more privacy.

"Hey (y/n) glad you made it come on in!"

Tifa said to me giving me quite a scare since I was preoccupied in my own head. I follow her in to see she cleared out the main floor with just 1 table, 2 chairs and what smelled like steak. Most of the room was dimly lit with candles giving a relaxing feel to the room. Tifa twirled around stretching her arms wide like she was showing off a circus act.

"What do you think? Took me some time to clear out this please but I think it's some of my best work."

Her words gaining a smirk from me.

"Thank you very much Tifa, I appreciate you trying to help me."

She walked over to me and patted me on the shoulder