Jujutsu Kaisen: Yandere Ryomen Sukuna x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, all photos from Jujutsu Kaisen.>

<WARNING FOR: NON-CONSENSUAL RELATION, PHYSICAL ABUSE AND FORCED LEMON.>

As Yuji

 collected more and more of Sukuna's fingers it became harder to prevent Sukuna taking over his body

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

 collected more and more of Sukuna's fingers it became harder to prevent Sukuna taking over his body. Sukuna knows Yuji was getting desperate so he decided to offer Yuji a deal, but before he heard of it Yuji wanted Gojo

 Sukuna knows Yuji was getting desperate so he decided to offer Yuji a deal, but before he heard of it Yuji wanted Gojo

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

 to be there to make sure he wasn't being tricked.

Gojo: "So, Sukuna, what is this deal you want to make with Yuji?"

A mouth appears on the side of Yuji's face.

Sukuna: "Simple, I won't try to take over the brat's body if I get someone in return."

Gojo cocks his head in a confused and childish manner.

Goji: "You want 'someone'? Who are they, why do you need them?"

Sukuna: "His name is (Y/n) (L/n) and why I need him isn't any of your concern."

Yuji and Gojo looked at each other in concern, clearly signalling to each other that they think it's a bad idea to find the male Sukuna is looking for.

Gojo: "How am I suppose to trust you with this deal? I don't know if this (Y/n) is dangerous."

Sukuna laughs.

Sukuna: "In no way could (Y/n) be a danger to you, he was one of the sorcerers that sealed me away all those years ago. He has plenty of reasons to rid me of this world."

Gojo was very confused at this information.

Gojo: "You were sealed away over a thousand years ago, how could (Y/n) still be around?"

Sukuna: "I placed a curse on him before I was sealed away, a curse that allows me to bring him back through someone of his bloodline. All you need to do is get a ring from a temple I used to trap and curse him and put it on his offsprings finger."