Helluva Boss: Male Loona X Male Reader x Hazbin Hotel: Angel Dust

<All characters are 18 years or older>

<Photo of Angel Dust is from Detnox and Loona is from oro97.>

A demonic portal opens up in the backyard of a home on earth, two humanoid creatures exit the portal and it closes. The one of the two was Angel Dust,

 an anthropomorphic spider who was also a famous sex worker in Hell and Loona, 

an anthropomorphic hellhound who worked as a receptionist at Immediate Murder Professionals with his adoptive father

Loona: "This has better be worth doing that stupid ritual."

Angel patted Loona's back with a cheeky grin.

Angel: "Trust me, doll face. I've fucked the entirety of hell and this guy is in a league of his own."

The reason why the two were there was because Angel was boasting about a human that seemed to have some sort of super powers when it came to sex, outlasting any demon either Angel or Loona had been with and the skills of a god of love. Loona, begrudgingly, looked into this human due to being sexually frustrated and not being able to find someone to scratch his itch. Even though he's not from Hell and never has been to Hell many demons knew of him because of 1 accident.

The door to the backyard open revealing the famous human named (Y/n). Loona had to admit that he was quite imposing, even considering how strong and menacing he looked himself.

(Y/n): "Hello again, Angel. I see you invited a friend."

Angel ran over the the human, wrapping his upper arms around his neck and his lower arms around his lower back. Angel jumped up and (Y/n) quickly grabbed his thighs to keep him up, Angel let out a giggle before pulling the human into a lip lock. As their tongues danced together Loona stood there awkwardly, he never saw Angel act in such a way. Soon the two broke their kiss. Both of them having a goofy smile as they stare into each others eyes.

(Y/n): "Hows my little spider doing?"

Angel let go of the human, being gently placed down by him.

Angel: "Doin' well stud, I wanted to introduce you to my friend."