Jujutsu Kaisen: Toji Fushiguro x Half Human/ Half Curse Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, all photos are from Jujutsu Kaisen Anime.>

<WARNING FOR: LEMON.>

(Y/n): 'I told the fortunes of some of the most powerful sorcerers, Shoguns and Emperors in the history of this nation for hundreds of years. Now I'm stuck with this bounty hunting gambling addict.'

You thought to yourself as you sat in the stands that overlooked a small boat race. A few other people, either who bet on the race or who just wanting to watch the race, stood near the railing that prevented them from entering the water race track and the sky above was covered with grey clouds, hiding the sun entirely. Looked like it might rain soon.

The man who was your current "Master", Toji Fushiguro, sat next to you, leaning against you with a ticket showing his bet on Boat number 6 in his hand. He leaned back a bit in his seat so he could rest his legs on the seat in front of him with his sandals hanging loosely on his feet, only being kept on with one strap that went from one side to the other. The stands were barren, most people being smart enough to know gambling was a bad idea or that you could just watch the race from inside or at home on the TV, but Toji liked to do things the "old fashioned way".

All the boats got into their positions, clearly marked by the colour of their flag and number on the side and on the jackets of the drivers.

Announcer: "And all the boats are off at once. From the inside, we have Numbers 1, 2, 4, 5, 3 and 6 starting the race. They're off with a beautiful straight shot."

His voice echoed from the multiple speakers that covered the area.

The drivers pushed their boats as much as they could. The small toy like boats sped around the track, each racer trying their best to get to the finish line as they fought against the waves creates by the other racers.

???: "And just what are you doing after suddenly disappearing on me?"

A man, dressed in a fine brown business suit by the name Shiu Kong said as he walked past the two of you, looking at the unimpressive race before sitting down on a seat that was closest to the stairs that allowed people to go lower into the stands, about 3 seats to the left of Toji.

Toji: "Getting more money."

He lifted the ticket and waved it around, as if to show it off.

Shiu: "Guessing your "Good Luck Charm" was able to break your loosing streak?"

He referred to you.

Your power was that were able to predict the future to a certain extent. If it was something very minor, a race for example, you could clearly see who would win. But if it was something major, like a fight with a powerful sorcerer, you could only give vague information. You didn't want to help him since you've been working with sorcerers for hundreds of years but he was able to bind you to a vow. The punishment for breaking a binding vow was usually death or some other horrible outcome, so you had to work with him. The only silver lining was that Toji was cocky and going up against some of the most powerful sorcerers you've seen in the past 100 years, you hoped that meant he would meet his end soon, freeing you of your vow to him. But recently you've started feeling differently about that outcome, the idea of him dying wasn't as desirable as it was when your "relationship" with him first started.