Blackwhiplash: Dylan and Vinod x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, all photos are from Blackwhiplash.>

<Warning for: Lemon to very cringy degree.> 

<Continuation of August Roberts x Male Reader.>

It was a typical Saturday for you. You were at the gym working out, keeping your body in tip-top shape. Multiple people, both men and women, watched you with lust in their eyes. Seeing your muscles flex and sweat slowly drip down your well toned body as you worked out made many people weak in the knees and fight the urge to go over to you and beg you to fuck them senseless.

You felt your phone vibrate in your pocket, you check it to see it was a text message from your friend, Dylan Roberts.

Dylan: "Hey, was wondering I you could come over and help me move some stuff. Pretty please?"

You look at the time to see it's almost one in the afternoon, which is usually the time you finish working out.

(Y/n): "I can after I'm done working out around two."

Dylan: "Is there any chance you could finish early? I got to do a stream at three to do."

Like many other young men in America, Dylan was getting into streaming. You never watched them but sometimes you'd play with him, usually as a support to him since he was better at video games than you. You decided that, at least for today, you could end your workout a bit early to help out your friend with benefits.

(Y/n): "Alright, but I still need to put away some stuff and shower."

You started to clean up your area, making the people watching you let out a depressed sigh. You phone vibrated again so you checked it.

Dylan: "You can shower at my place, mom cleaned some of your clothes that you left behind."

You remembered you lost some of your clothing last time you were over at the Robert's household. You didn't lose them, Dylan and Judah stole them so they could enjoy your scent while they pleasured themselves.

You agreed to skip out on showing and resumed cleaning up. Soon enough you see Dylan and his Russian friend Ringo Orlov standing outside.

 Soon enough you see Dylan and his Russian friend Ringo Orlov standing outside