Jujutsu Kaisen: Suguru Geto x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, photo is from Blackwhiplash.>
<Continuation of Mahito x Male Reader.>

<WARNING FOR: LEMON.>

(Y/n) has been through a lot as a jujutsu sorcerer, almost getting killed a handful of times. But he never would have imagined the situation he was in now., lying on his back on a beach in a tropical island Domain, having a previously dead curse user riding his dick to the point of abuse.

"Oh~ don't tell me Mahito of all curses tired you out~."

Suguru taunted as he squatted down, taking in (Y/n)'s cock all the way to the base, sitting down on his waist before lifting himself up and doing it again. (Y/n) could only moan out in pleasure, exhausted from the "session" he just had with Mahito and his strength being sapped from him by the collar talisman.

"Ahh~"

Suguru moaned as he felt (Y/n)'s dick push past his prostate before chuckling, finding it amusing to see the jujutsu sorcerer beneath him grit his teeth while letting out moans with a beet red blush covering his cheeks.

"How about we make a deal~? I remove that talisman and if you can satisfy me, I'll let you go. You can run on back to Sukuna's vessel and tell him about the wonderful time you had with me and Mahito~"

Suguru said with a smirk on his lips, reaching down to cup (Y/n)'s cheek, slowly gliding his fingers down to his neck before removing the talisman.

"I feeling merciful so I'll give you a bit to-"

Before he could continue, (Y/n)'a arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him down onto his chest. Suguru looked at him to see a look of lust and anger, causing him to smile.

"Look at you~. So eager to- Ughh~!"

Again he was interrupted as (Y/n)'s arms held onto him with even more strength before positioning himself to thrust his pelvis up into the large behind curse user.

(Y/n) would let out primitive moans and feral growls as he violently pounded Suguru's hole, feeling his cock rub up against his abs, covering them in cum.

"Ahhha~ F-Fuck~! Come on~! Show me what you've got~!"

Suguru said before he could only let out incoherent noise as (Y/n) rolled him over onto his back, pounding him into the sand covered beach with (Y/n) resting his weight onto him, keeping him pinned down.

Suguru couldn't describe the absolute pleasure he was in as (Y/n) man-handled him, fucking him senseless, feeling like he had no control over what was happening. Soon he would let out an erotic yelp as he felt (Y/n) bite down on his neck in a possessive manner.

"F-Fuck yes~! Mark me as you ravage my insides~!"

Suguru yelled out in pleasure, soon feeling (Y/n) grip onto his cheeks with a single hand.

"Just shut the fuck up."

(Y/n) growled out before diving his tongue into his mouth, easily dominating it as his tongue moved around freely, silencing the man that greatly annoyed him.

(Y/n) grip tightened around Suguru as he felt his end coming. Suguru could only let out muffled moans, desperately wanting to cry out in pleasure but couldn't as (Y/n) pushed himself as deep as possible into his ass, pumping his insides with cum while Suguru came onto both his and (Y/n) sweat covered abs.

(Y/n) finally pulled his lips away from his, allowing the two to catch their breath as they laid still. His grip also loosened, allowing Suguru to move his arms.

"ughhhhhh... s... so full.~.... J-Just give me a minute, and I'll send you right back."

Suguru muttered out, moving his hand up to his neck, tracing the "love mark" (Y/n) had just given him with his fingers.

================================================================================