Demon Slayer: Tengen Uzui x Male Reader x Kyojuro Rengoku

<All character are 18 years or older, photos are from Blackwhiplash and Demon Slayer Anime.>

<WARNING FOR: A LOT OF LEMON.>

<Set in Blackwhiplash AU.> 

Tengen: "This training will be the ultimate test for you, (Y/n)! Your strength, stamina, endurance and mental fortitude will be pushed pass your limits."

His voice boomed through the training room within his mansion, hyping up the training him and Kyojuro had planned for you.

Kyojuro: "Your past training experiences is nothing compared to what we're going to throw at you today. The only question left is, are you ready, (Y/n)?"

You gave him a determined nod.

(Y/n): "Ready for anything, sirs!"

You said with enthusiasm.

The two suddenly had a large smile on their faces as they started to discard their clothes, even licking their lips in excitement, leaving you baffled.

The two suddenly had a large smile  on their faces as they started to discard their clothes, even licking their lips in excitement, leaving you baffled

(Y/n): "S-Sirs?"

You said nervously, never imagining the two could have such a lustful look on their face.

================================================================================

<1 Hour in.>

You were now laying on the floor, naked with Tengen, he was giving you the most aggressive, through blowjob he could do. While Kyojuro, who was also naked, sat on your face with his dump truck of an ass, moaning and drooling as your tongue swirled around his anus.

Kyojuro: "Ah-ahh~ y-you're doing so well, (Y/n)~! Keep this up and you'll improve your breathing ten fold!"

He moaned out while digging his nails into your chest, involuntarily pushing his ass down even more to get your tongue deeper inside of him. Letting out a lustful gasp as your fingers kneaded his thick ass cheeks like dough.