Demon Slayer: Yandere Douma x Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, Photos are from Blackwhiplash and Demon Slayer anime.>

<Set in Blackwhiplash AU.> 

<WARNING FOR: LEMON AND VIOLENCE.>

<Lemon story. SPOILER WARNING for Demon Slayer: Mugen Train Arc and Entertainment District Arc. Takes place during the Swordsmith Village Arc. Timeline changed so Rengoku and Tengen are still apart of the Demon Slayer Corps.>

Tengen: "Master Ubuyashiki has quite a dangerous mission for you

Tengen: "Master Ubuyashiki has quite a dangerous mission for you. There is word going around that in a village near Tokyo there is a cult under the command of one of the Upper Moons. Your task is to infiltrate the cult, find out if their leader is an Upper Moon, see if there is any connection to the Demon King and if possible find out their identity. "

You looked at him confused.

(Y/n): "Yes, sir... but shouldn't we wait till we're done to talk about this?"

What you meant by that was you were balls deep inside of him. Both of his sweaty muscular legs rested on your thighs and wrapped behind your back as they pulled you closer to him, preventing you from pulling out.

Tengen had invited you over to his estate for what he liked to call a "Fabulous Fest of Love Making". A fancy way of saying an orgy. You and Tengen just finished filling up his three wives, his baby making juice poured out of their vaginas while your cum stuffed their assholes to the brim and covered their cheeks in the thick slime. They were passed out on top of the large bed the five of you were on.

Tengen: "Non-sense

Tengen: "Non-sense. We're taking a break so now is the best time to talk about it."

Hearing the words "Taking a break" make you let out a sigh. It meant he wasn't done having his fun yet and you were pretty sure the fuck fest had been going on for two days almost. Tengen smiled when he heard you sigh as he pushed some loose bangs that were in front of his face behind his ear to get better look at you.

Tengen: "Oh~ poor (Y/n) can't keep up with the God of Festivals~?"

While it maybe odd to most, you took pride in the fact you could fuck a Hashira and make them beg for more. You wouldn't allow a cocky attitude like his go unpunished. You pulled out of him after grabbing his ankles and pushing them back to the sides of his head, this caught him by surprise. He saw the horny but also angry face you had, this made him realise he made a mistake.