Jujutsu Kaisen: Boyfriend Megumi Fushiguro x Anti-Social Male Reader

<All characters are 18 years or older, all photos are from Jujutsu Kaisen Anime.>

Christmas Day, usually a day for celebration, fun, laughs and cheers. But for a Jujutsu Sorcerer like yourself, it's the busiest day of the year due to how depressed people can get during the holidays and that creates a lot of curses.

================================================================================

After a long, gruelling day, you and your boyfriend, Megumi, arrived at the Tokyo Jujutsu Sorcerer College. Megumi went to his room and you went to yours, tiredly taking off your uniform and switching it out for more comfortable clothing. You then collapse on the bed, ready to fall asleep but there was a knock at the door.

(Y/n): "Ughh... come in!"

The door opened, revealing Yuji 

and Nobara,

 who also just got finished their duties for the day, wearing their normal clothes

Yuji: "Hey, (Y/n)!"

You waved to them before your arm thumped against the bed, having no energy to keep it up.

(Y/n): "What do I owe the pleasure?"

You said sarcastically. The two came into the room, with Nobara coming up to you and flicking you on the forehead.

(Y/n): "Ouch."

You said in a monotone voice, not actually feeling any pain. She just gave you an annoyed look.

Nobara: "What are you doing, lying around?"

(Y/n): "Usually people try to sleep when they are lying on a bed."

You sarcastically answered, receiving another flick to your head.

Nobara: "Idiot, you do remember the Christmas party we are all supposed to go to, right?"

You nodded, remembering when her, Yuji and Gojo were talking about setting up a small party to help everyone relax along with the second years and Kyoto class.