Jujutsu Kaisen: Satoru Gojo x Male Reader x Suguru Geto

<All characters are 18 years or older, all photos are from Jujutsu Kaisen anime.>

<Warning for: Lemon>

(Y/n): "Mhhh~ G-Guys... we need to go."

You struggled to say as you moaned. The reason why you were moaning was because your fellow Jujutsu sorcerers, Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto, were naked on their knees taking turns sucking your cock while you sat on a couch in your shared hotel room with the two. At the moment, it was Suguru's turn. His lone bang moved back-and-forth as he bobbed his head, taking your cock into his throat before pulling back all the way to the tip. His tongue glided and slathered everywhere it could, desperate to taste every bit of you he could. Satoru was next to him, caressing your thigh as he smiled. He stared at you with his beautiful light blue eyes. He chuckled as he saw your hand gripping onto the couch's arm rest, clearly you were resisting the urge to grab Suguru by his black locks and fuck his face.

Satoru: "Whats wrong, (Y/n)~?"

He said your name like he was singing, a thing he loved to do to get your attention. In response your cheeks got even redder and you started to bite your lip to repress your moans.

Satoru: "Oh, (Y/n)~. Don't deny how good it feels, we love hearing your moans~. Means we're doing a good job, right Suguru~?"

Suguru hollowed out his cheeks as he aggressively sucked your cock all the way to the tip, before releasing it with an audible pop. He gently grasped your dick and jerked it off as he looked at you with his intimidating yet calm eyes with a smirk on his face that was a clear indication of what he had planned for you.

Suguru: "That's right, Satoru~. But maybe we need to up our game to make our (Y/n) grunt and moan like an animal, what do you think Satoru?"

He purposefully deepened his voice to a husky, possessive, lust filled growl when he said "our (Y/n)", causing a shiver to go down your spine and goose bumps to spread across your body. Satoru was about to answer but his phone started to ring, causing him to let out an annoyed sigh. Suguru chuckled as Satoru crawled over to his coat that sat on the bed and dig out his cell phone, looking at the caller ID and flipping it open and turning on the speaker to let everyone hear who it was.

Kento: "Gojo, where are you? Yaga has been trying to reach you but he got no response."

Kento Nanami's monotone and annoyed voice was heard loud and clear to the three of you

Satoru: "Busy... weeeee uhhh.... Ran into more curses than expected!"

He'd love to tell him to just leave him alone so he could enjoy his time but he knew Kento would just keep pestering him.

Kento: "...Really? You expect me to believe you, Geto and (L/n) are late due to encountering more curses even though one of you could clear out an entire building filled with curses in an afternoon on your own easily?"

Suguru placed a kiss on the head of your cock before taking it back into his mouth. He made sure to make the sound of his sucking, moaning and gagging would be heard by Kento. Your blush became ever redder and you clamped a hand over your mouth the prevent the blonde from hearing you.

Kento: "What's that noise? What are you doing it?"

 Satoru chuckled as he saw Suguru grip onto your thighs and practically face fucked himself with your cock.

Satoru: "We got popsicles. Thankfully they had our favourite flavour~."

You couldn't take it anymore, you pushed Suguru off of your dick and threw him onto the bed. You turned to Satoru and ripped the phone out of his hand before bringing it up to speak into it.

(Y/n): "We'll be back soon, see you at the college!"

You said quickly and hung up the phone. You grabbed Saturo and tossed him onto the bed next to Suguru. The two felt their own erections start to get even harder as they saw you looking at them with primal lust.

================================================================================

The two 20 year old Jujutsu sorcerers named Yu Haibara 

and Kento were walking down the hallway of the hotel you, Suguru and Satoru were staying at

and Kento were walking down the hallway of the hotel you, Suguru and Satoru were staying at. They were ordered to go and fetch the three of you and bring you back the the Tokyo Jujutsu College. Thankfully he knew what hotel you'd be staying at while the 5 of you were out of the city on an assignment and was able to detect your curse energy so it made it easier to find you. The two soon reached your room and was about to knock but stopped once they heard noises come out from the room.

Satoru: "Ah~! Ahhhhah~! So deep~!"

He bellowed out like a wolf in heat. The sounds of skin slapping, moaning, grunting and the couch creaking could also be heard.

(Y/n): "This... is what you get for ughh~ teasing me all the god damn time~!"

The two started to blush as they realised what you were doing. Inside of the hotel room, Suguru was passed out laying on the bed. Covered in sweat, cum, saliva and bite marks. Satoru on the other hand was laying on the couch, legs spread wide open allowing you to pound the white haired male's well toned but plump ass.

Yu: "Oh... sounds like (Y/n) is doing the "Hanky-panky" with Geto and Gojo. Hopefully he'll have some left for our date later..."

Kento looked at him in confusion.

Kento: "Hanky-panky?... WAIT, YOU AND HIM WERE GOING TO-"

Yu just smirked and nodded, causing Kento to look at him with a baffled look. He didn't know how "generous" you were when it came to love making.

Kento: 'Maybe that means he could have time for me...?'

He thought to himself causing a deeper blush to cover his cheeks.

================================================================================