Chapter 43 - Angel

I see Wade talk and I can't hear a thing. He was looking sharp in a dark grey suit and his air was trimmed perfectly. He looked good. "That's a delicious-looking CEO", Iris said. "I agree with you Iris and trust me I know a sexy white man when I see one", Lily said while playing with her ring making us both laugh. Our attention went back on stage where Mr. Monroe and Daren were hugging Wade and then posed for some pictures.

I tried my best to avoid running into Wade for the rest of the night and I was almost successful until I bumped into him when I was trying to sneak out. He looked at me from head to toe then settled with looking into my eyes. "Hi Wade", I said feeling like if I didn't say anything I would go crazy. "Hi Angel, What are you doing here?", he asked looking genuinely surprised. "I uh, work at Olympia", i said and his jaw hit the floor.

"Oh, there you are son. This is your Client Management Director, the best in the country if you ask me", Mr. Monroe said with pride. I was speechless, I didn't know what to do or say so I just stood there and smiled.

"We know each other. Her father's building a mall for me and I was hoping she would become my girlfriend", he said while still looking into my eyes and I felt like it was just the two of us in the room. "Oh, ok then. I'll leave you two to it although I must warn you, she's already spoken for", Mr. Monroe said with a smile as he walked away leaving us standing alone.

There it was again, mischief in his eyes. "Is it true? Are you seeing someone?", he asked stepping closer to me. I looked around and there was no one close to us. "I know Mum told you everything about me so you can stop pretending", I said confidently. One thing I know about my Mum is when she's in matchmaking mode, she goes all out. Something tells me, they talked a lot before he got my number. A smile appeared on his face. It made him look like a Greek god. "You know her very well don't you?", he asked making me smile back. "She is my Mum, Wade", I said then rolled my eyes at him.

He pulled me back to the party and I saw Iris looking at us. I winked at her making her smile. We went to the bar and ordered the same drinks we had at the diner. "Wade, I see you've met my ex", Daren said as if trying to prove that we were a thing. "Oh really? So you're the one that cheated on her with Kira?", Wade asked sarcastically making him swallow hard. "It was a misunderstanding one that could have been rectified to avoid the current heartbreak she had to endure from Knox", he said clearly drunk. Wade called one of the security guys and instructed them to take Daren home.

"That's nice of you", i said making him chuckle. "Angel, I am nice", he said with a smile that made me want to do things I would regret. "You look very beautiful tonight", he said taking me in like he did the first time and something told me that sex with Wade will not be smooth. "I didn't come with a ride tonight, will you be so kind as to offer me a ride home?", I asked making sure to push my chest up so he gets my meaning. His eyes fell on my boobs and he swallowed hard. "Of course, just let me know when you're ready to leave and we will", he said then went to where Mr. Monroe and other old men were sitting.

I found my girls at the buffet. "I thought you were leaving. What happened?", Iris asked. "I was but then I bumped into Wade on the way out and he mentioned in front of Mr. Monroe that he was hoping I would be his girlfriend", I explained as fast as I could. "And I kinda asked him for a ride home and I'm sure I want to have sex with him tonight", I said the last part in a whisper making them high-five each other. "Finally! You need this boo, give him your biscuit, it's been a long time coming", Iris said while Lily hugged me.

We put food on our plates and then found a place to sit and eat while Lily showed us the photos from the trip. They were very cute and the scene was very romantic. I was happy for her and Blake. It happened out of nowhere but their love is reaching the stars and I was here to celebrate them.

I started feeling tired so I texted Wade. He came to our table and greeted Iris and Lily. They were very excited to see him. "Ladies, I hope you don't mind but I would like to take this one home. Would you like for me to arrange transport for you guys as well?", he asked looking at Iris. She nod her head. "Follow me please", he said then reached for my hand. My hand was swallowed in his, I wondered how big his cock was. The idea got me excited. He walked us to the parking lot. Where we found two cars waiting for us. "Please take them wherever they want to go, we'll be taking the first car", he instructed the man with a black suit and glasses. "Bye guys, let me know when you arrive at your place", I said as they entered their car. We did the same then left.

"Here we are, I think it's safe to say good night now", he said running a finger on my exposed back. I closed my eyes feeling it as it stopped right above my ass. "What if I don't want to say good night?", I said seductively then opened the door. I walked backward and then started removing my dress. I could see him watching me like a hawk. I removed my dress and shoes and remained with my bra and panties. He tilted his head to the side slightly making me turn to give him a 360 view. He licked his lips and then walked in, locking the door behind him. He started removing his clothes slowly while keeping eye contact. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I was getting wet by the second. He smiled at me when he saw that I was restless.

"I am not like the others Angel, I won't be gentle... at least not today", he said when he was in his boxers only. "What will you do to me?", I asked while inserting my hand in my panties. "For starters, I'm gonna rip those panties and that bra away from your body and then, I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk for a week, give or take", he said with an evil smile. "I'd like that please", i teased earning a smile.