Chapter 27 - Angel

"Fuck!", I cursed as I felt my pussy shake under his tongue. I watched him pull back and lick my juices from the corners of his mouth with a winning smile like had just tasted the best dessert making me smile back. He always makes it memorable every time. I was sweating and panting like crazy, blaming myself for wearing a dress. It was so easy for him to tear my panties off the moment we entered his apartment. 

His lips were suddenly on mine bringing me back to reality and all I could do was kiss him back with the same force because lord knows, I missed him. "I fucking missed you", he whispered in my ears making me shiver as he entered me with a grunt. I tried to move back but he caged me with his hand locking me in place. "Fuck! you feel so good, Angel. I missed you baby", he said slamming into me even faster. I arched my back giving him deeper access to my pussy. He started sucking my nipples, I screamed his name even louder. My reaction made him smirk and pull out. I furrowed my brows only to be pulled up and turned, my back facing his front as he entered me from behind, I tried to look for something to hold on to before falling on my face from the impact of his penetration and all I could come up with was a high stool so I held on to it like my life depended on it. "There you go... Cum for me baby", he whispered in my ear then bit my earlobe and I was done for. I was shaking like a crazy woman. "My tu-", he was interrupted by the front door opening. I pushed him away in a rush making him fall on his ass. All I could do was hope he didn't hurt himself as I straighten my dress. 

"Were you guys doing it in the living room?", Alice asked with shock. I couldn't find a clever answer so I remained quiet because she was not alone. Rachel and Max were right behind her. "It's not what it looks like", Axel said while standing up already dressed thank god, he only had to fix his bottoms anyway. His answer made Rachel furrow her brows and Max smirk. "Waoh! You guys are unbelievable", Alice said with a smile then turned to Rachel and Max. "Goodnight Mum, Max", she said then ran to her room leaving us behind. 

"Sorry about that, I thought she'll be spending the night at your place", Axel said while picking up my panties before they could see it, shoving it in his jeans pocket. "It's none of our business, we just wanted to make sure she got in safe. It's good to see you again Angel", Max said then walked out leaving Rachel behind. She glared at Axel as if she wanted to say something but stopped after meeting my eyes. She ended up walking out of the apartment making sure all her frustration ended with the slamming of the door. "That was...", Axel said after locking the door. "Are you ok? I didn't mean to push you like that, I just panicked", I said trying my best to keep a straight face but it was impossible. "Are you laughing at me right now?", he asked taking my panties out of his pocket and smelling them. It was so sexy, it made me swallow so hard. I bit my lower lips and it was like we were back to square one. I shook my head quickly and got a hold of my senses. I cleared my throat and then took my bag to his room. He followed behind quietly.

The hot water felt amazing on my body as I stood under the shower. It was the best feeling ever, so relaxing but then I felt an index finger on my clit, it pressed lightly and then started moving in circles. I placed my palm on the bathroom wall as I rested my back on Axel's front and the first thing I felt was his member poking my back. I released a shaky breath showing him I craved his touch while my other hand went to the back of his neck pulling him to mine. He obliged and started sucking my neck as he massaged my bud with his finger. The friction drove me crazy and I think he knew it so he increased his pace. I started moaning louder and louder. "Cum for me Angel", he commanded and like a light switch, I reached my high. He turned me towards him, his hands resting on each butt cheek as if claiming them. He lifted me, my legs fell on his waist as his member entered me making me moan and bite my lips. "Mmmnh! Perfect", he said with a smile as I pulled his lips to mine. I was feeling thirsty and all I wanted was his juicy lips. I devoured his mouth and he let me for a while until he pushed me to the bathroom wall and started pumping my pussy. It felt so good I started to forget where I was. "Baby keep it down ok?", he said with a hoarse voice barely focusing himself. I ended up biting his shoulder as we both cum at the same time.

"Fuck! That was amazing", Axel said while kissing my temple as we both put on our towels. "Yes it was", i said dipping my hand in his low-hanging towel making him smile and his dimples appear. He furrowed his brows as I walked away from him. I went to his closet and took out a T-shirt. I put it on then went to my bag to find some panties. "Where do you think you're going?", he asked from the edge of the bed. "I'm heading to Alice's room", I said walking out.

I knocked on her door and heard a 'come in'. I knew she was not asleep yet. "Hi there", I said with a huge smile which she returned. "Hi Angel", she said sitting up on her bed. "Hey... I'm sorry about earlier, we got a little carried away", I said looking everywhere but at her making her laugh. "It's ok, just do it in your room next time. I don't want my friends becoming blind for the rest of their lives because of you two", she said patting the space next to her. I got on the bed and hugged her. "Oh I missed you so much", i said making her giggle. It was nice seeing her happy. "I missed you too. Now that you're back I can retire from operation 'destroy the redhead'", "Which redhead?", I asked in confusion.