Chapter 24 - Axel

I don't know when I became a person who is so obsessed with his girlfriend but I am and I can't help it. I want to know what Angel is up to all the time and I wish I could blame it on my relationship with Rachel but I can't, this is new. This is different. 

If it was up to me she would have been living with us but after what Iris told me about her Ex, I want to move things slowly until she's ready. Like now, I've been pushing myself to the maximum during gym just to take my mind off her. She has been so busy for the past few weeks that all I've been able to get from her is a make-out session. She has refused to come for a sleepover because she has been working overtime. I didn't believe her at first but when I went to her office on a Saturday without telling her, I found her and Lily buried in contracts that had a deadline that was less than a week. She looked so cute in her glasses which gave me a dilemma between making a big deal out of it and buying them lunch. I settled for the latter. 

"Axel, my leave has finally been approved", she said happily as she got out of the ladies' locker room looking like a piece of meat I wanted to devour. "That's great baby... you're spending it at our place, right? We can finally get time to catch up and maybe...", I said biting my lower lip while taking her in from head to toe. When she caught my meaning her eyes went wide, and she smacked me on the shoulder playfully while pulling me to the aerobics class. "I'm serious, I need you", I whispered in her ear as we started stretching. "I know but I'm travelling. I need to go see my parents", her sentence disappointed me and I was too late to hide it. I know she saw my reaction but chose to ignore it. The session was too long mostly because I was not in the mood after what she said. 

"Hi there, I'm Jessy", a tiny redhead said standing in front of me as I was lifting the barbell. She looked out of place. I looked in the mirror to see if there was someone next to me that she was talking to and to my surprise she was talking to me. "I'm Axel", I said not letting go of the barbell. "Nice to meet you. can you help me with some pointers on how to work this?", she said while bending down in front of me reaching for the kettlebell. She was obviously flirting which meant that she was new to the gym, most girls gave up on trying to get my attention ages ago. 

"I think Anthony is the right person to help you, he's at the reception", I explained trying to look for Angel. "Oh, I tried but he's busy eating some girl's face to pay attention", she said looking annoyed, I guess I know who stole my girlfriend. "Come on... I won't bite", she said smiling flirtatiously. "I would but I have a girlfriend and she's on the jealous side so please ask someone else", I said lifting the barbell for the last time with her checking me out. "Axel, are you done?", Angel said making me turn to see her looking at the woman in front of me with so much anger. I know I was supposed to feel anything but turned on at this point but I couldn't help it. I loved when she turned all cavewoman on me. "Yap, coming", I said putting the barbell down and walking towards her, my hand falling on her ass and squeezing lightly making her gasp in surprise.

I was talking to Anthony and Iris at the reception while waiting for Angel to come out of the locker room when the same redhead came and handed me her business card. "Call me sometime", she said and walked away without waiting for my reply. "What was that about?", Iris asked making me shrug my shoulders in surprise. I shred the card in front of them and threw the pieces in the trash can. "I'm ready", Angel said adjusting her glasses. I put my arm around her as I led her to the elevator. "Are we going to my place?", I suggested but the look on her face told me the answer was no... again. 

"Do you think she's pretty?", she asked while fidgeting her fingers. Waoh! She was jealous, I'd never seen her jealous before. "Who?", I asked pretending not to understand. "The girl you were with at the gym, it's obvious that she was flirting with you, I mean people were looking at you guys. Some even said you looked good together", she said the last part in a whisper making me smile. I reached for her hand and squeezed lightly. I felt her turn to look at me. 

"Angel, I have eyes for only one woman and even though she's giving me blue balls, I don't love her less", I said and earned a giggle. "Oh you think this is funny don't you baby?", I teased but she remained quiet. "I promise I'm not laughing at you. Axel, I asked for this leave so that I can go see my parents. I want to tell them about you and Alice and then hopefully we can go to my hometown during the holidays and I can introduce you guys to them. I didn't tell you because I didn't want to scare you into thinking that I was moving too fast it's just that, I don't hide things from them especially now that we have Alice", she said as I parked the car in front of her apartment building. 

"That's ok but I just need to repeat myself for the sake of making myself clear. I love you Angel and only you baby", I said pulling her in a kiss. She melted into me, making me stretch my hand, settling it between her thighs only to be rewarded by wetness that made us moan into the kiss at the same time. "Fuck! I want you so bad. When you get back, you will come straight to my place, and I'm going to make love to you the whole day", I said as a promise, and by the way her eyes got darker, I knew she was looking forward to it as much as I was.