Chapter 11 - Axel

Spending Sunday at Angel's was the best decision I've ever made. She makes me feel more like myself again. There is a certain fire in her that she rarely let slip, like how she told Alice not to call Rachel a bitch or when she gave me the best blow job I've ever had in my life out of nowhere and in the middle of her kitchen. Even though I embarrassed myself by cumming in such a short time but can you blame me? It's been a while since I've been with anyone to a point of kissing or having sex. My body still shivers when I recall how she took me in her tiny little mouth. It was the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I mean I know am big, even Rachel used to complain about it so I was hesitant but when I looked into her eyes I was surprised to see excitement. It worked wonders for my ego. 

I was brought back to reality when my phone rang. It was Alice. "Hey Dad, how are you?", "Am good, aren't you supposed to be at school?", I asked furrowing my brows. "It's break time", "Oh ok...is everything ok?", I had to ask because she has never called when she was in school. "Sort of... I wanted to ask if I could have Angel's number. You know...for girls' stuff", she sounded nervous. "Alice, I know you like her but we have to take things slow ok? We don't want to chase her away", "I know Dad, it's just... I need someone to talk to sometimes...someone that isn't Mum, that's all", she said nervously. "Ok. Tell you what, I'll ask her if she's ok with it when I meet her later then I'll let you know, deal?", "Deal, thank you Dad", she answered with excitement.

I found Angel waiting for me on our bench. I was late, a meeting went overboard and I couldn't escape nor could I pick up her calls. "Am sorry, I was caught in a meeting that took longer than expected", I said pulling her in for a kiss, we heard some gasps but we pretended they didn't exist. I went to change then we went back to our normal gym day. I saw the guys that have been eyeing her since the first day they joined the gym. It was clear that one of them had the hots for Angel but she was too busy to notice his sorry ass. That gave me confidence. The thing is, even though Angel was not the type of woman who liked attention, it always seemed to follow her. I wouldn't blame them for wanting her, the girl had curves for days, a baby face that looked even cuter when she had her glasses on with a killer smile and her behind was just to die for. Just thinking of it makes me want to make love to her again. 

It's been three weeks to be exact and I am craving her like crazy. I could tell my driver to bring my work clothes to her apartment building, we both didn't work on weekends but I had some meetings this time around, the business has been growing so fast and I had to keep up. Speaking of business. I still haven't told Angel about what I do or that I owned stuff. The truth is, am scared. Only Alice and Blake know that I'm a successful businessman and we promised each other not to tell anyone so I  don't know what to do.

"Hey, partner! Where did you go to?", she cheered standing in front of me clearly giving the ogling guys a display of her ass. I decided to show them that it was mine. I pulled her in an unexpected kiss with my hand grabbing her ass in the process making her moan. "I was just wondering if it's ok for me to spend the night at your place. I'll have to leave early because I have a couple of meetings to attend", I said nervously. Her face lit up. "You don't have to ask silly! My home is your home", "Ok then, let's get out of here", I escorted her to the ladies locker room when she got in, I went to pick up my gym bag as well.

Honestly, I can not recall what happened the moment we entered her apartment, all I know is we are in the shower right now, her hands on the wall and am pounding her tiny pussy like a starved man who has finally got his meal. She is moaning my name making me go nuts at the pleasure she is giving me every time she squeezes my cock between her walls. I finally find her lips and give her sloppy kisses just to find relief in the pleasure that am getting to allow me to last longer. I knew she was close when she started vibrating. "Oh my god! Axel, I'm so close, please... Ah!", she was a goner even before finishing her sentence, and I followed right after her. Pulling out just before I could pour myself into her. None of us thought about a condom so I had to pull out because I didn't know if she was on a pill or not. 

She was exhausted, I took the shower gel and started cleaning her then myself. When we were dry I pulled her naked body between the sheets placing her head on my chest. She was drawing patterns on my tattoos something that I have noticed she likes to do a lot or maybe she just likes my tattoos. "You're amazing Angel, I can't get enough of you", I whispered kissing her forehead. "You're amazing too", she pulled my lips to hers, I felt her toes curl, she always did that when the kiss was too much making me smile. I pulled back and she whimpered. "So... Alice asked me for your number a couple of days ago", I said watching her closely to see how she will handle the news. To my surprise, she was just neutral. "You gave it to her right?", she asked as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "Uh...no, I had to ask for your permission first. I don't want to overwhelm you with all my drama", "There is no such thing Axel, she is your daughter", she said then gave me a peck on the lips. Fuck! How did I get this lucky? I wondered as I fell asleep.

When LOVE is not EnoughOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara