Chapter 10 - Angel

"Dad, I like Angel, she is so beautiful and she's just... cool", "I like her too Alice", he said hugging her. "Group hug!", I said hugging them both and before I knew it all her friends joined in. We posed for the final picture and said our goodbyes.

We reached my apartment close to midnight. He wanted to drop me at the entrance but I invited him in. He was too tired to fight against me so I got him an entry pass, and we parked in the apartment parking lot. He was very quiet, I knew it was because of what Rachel said. "Want to take a shower while I fix us some grilled sandwiches?", "Yeah sure", he said avoiding my eyes. I led him to my bedroom and prepared the water for him with the toiletries. I left him to do his business and then went to the kitchen right after I removed my glasses and put on an oversized t-shirt. 

I made Chicken grilled sandwiches and put them on the plates, two for him and the other for me. I was pouring the orange juice when he walked in wearing only his boxers. He looked so sexy with his tattoos on the display that I almost spilled the juice making him smile. "Need help?", "Uh...uh...what? I mean no", I was struggling and blushing like no one's business. "Oh god, this is so embarrassing", I said turning away from him. I felt his hands on my waist turning me to face him. We were so close, I lifted my hands to his neck looking into his eyes. "Can I kiss you?", he asked I couldn't form words so I nod my head going on my toes with the hope of reaching his lips. He met me halfway. The kiss was magical, I felt my knees going weak, and he held me closer moaning in the process as I felt his member getting harder on my belly. He pulled back and both our eyes went to his member. "Fuck Angel, look what you do to me", he said with his eyes closed as if he was wilding the dent to disappear. I released a breath and went on my knees pulling his boxer with me. He hissed in the process making me look up to him for approval, he nod his head I tried to hold him in my hand but missed by an inch I pumped his member up and down, he released a groan his pre cum coating my fingers, I felt my throat getting dry, I needed to taste him so I put him in my mouth slowly, his hand reached the back of my head holding me in place. "Oh fuck, Angel! Just like that, fuck aah", he said pushing deeper into my throat, I relaxed my throat giving him deeper access as he released in me. I allowed him to finish then pull out. He pulled me up to him, kissing me like there was no tomorrow. He did not even care that I tasted like him. He pulled back his eyes hooded with lust and desire. "We should eat, the food is getting cold", I said playing innocent. I sat watching him get dressed as I took a sip of my orange juice. "This is so good", he said devouring his sandwiches in minutes. We finished eating, washed the dishes and went to bed. He spooned me kissing my shoulder. "I love you Angel", I heard right before sleep took over. 

"Good morning Angel?", he whispered in my ear waking me up. I found myself sleeping on his chest. "Am so sorry", I said moving off him only to be held in place. "What are you sorry about?", he asked with a smile on his face. "Squashing you, obviously", I said making him smile even wider. "I hate to disappoint you but I do lift weights five times a week and you are nowhere near as heavy as you think you are pretty face", he said with a smirk. "Oh I have a nickname now?", I teased. He turned us so he was on top of me. He attacked my lips, his tongue massaging mine making me moan. He moved to my neck sucking every part that was open to him. "Aaah!", I couldn't hold back my scream as he sucked on my nipples one at a time, my hands were held captive on top of my head leaving me at his mercy. "Fuck! do you have a condom?", "In the bathroom", I said panting as I watched him go to the bathroom, he came back with his member already covered. He went to my neck again sucking me and kissing me then linked our lips. I felt like I was floating.

He was at my entrance, he pulled back looking into my eyes as if asking me for permission, I bit my lower lip nodding my head, ever so slowly as he penetrated me, stretching me. It was painful but in a good way, I urged myself to relax as I took him in until every inch of him was inside me.  He was being careful as if he noticed my pain. He continued to enjoy my lips until I whimpered, begging him to move. His thrusts were slow and sensual making me go crazy, he let go of my hands allowing them to roam his body. I drew patterns on his tattoos the feeling was just out of this world. He started going faster and faster, I could have sworn, I was seeing the stars. "Oh god!", I screamed as I reached my first orgasm in years and it was the best feeling ever. He pulled out turning me to a spooning position. He entered me from behind and started pumping again, It felt like my uterus was squashing my belly, I grabbed hold of his neck as he sucked mine slowly making my body relax under his touch, it was like he knew exactly what to do to make me obey him. "You're incredible", he whispered in my ear making me shiver with delight. I hummed and sucked on his ear lobe making him moan and like a flip switch he started slamming into me without mercy at all and before I knew it, I was trembling like crazy as I rode my orgasm at the same time he did. We were both sweating and panting like we just finished a marathon. "Now that is how one should wake up in the morning", he said with a huge smile, holding me to his chest again.