xlvii - ⎐ ⍜ ⟟ ☊ ⟒

Start from the beginning

Pouting, the zombie piglin whined, crossing his arms, "You can always play tomorrow when the sun is out. But now, it's late and that means-"

Michael fumed but nodded begrudgingly,

"Younglings sleep lots in order to grow..I'm sure you have all the time in the world to enjoy life after some good sleep." With that, he picked Michael up and carefully took him to bed.

He'd have to deal with Tubbo later.

oOo

Michael's room had always have space for all he desired: a bed, closet and a whole palate for his toys and belongings.

Even a spot for his pet chicken.

Ranboo sighed in relief since by the attic, it was tall enough for him to stretch his back enough.

Michael chuckled at his state, barely containing his giggles,

"This is why, Mike..stay short.." Ranboo joined his son's laughter while he cleaned up his bed, "Alright..there you go.."

Michael grabbed the pillows close and his blankets, trying to get comfortable. Ranboo smiles sweetly, helping him adjust to his son's liking,

"There, all tucked up." He murmured, then stopping for a moment, "Wait- Don't forget about this-" and found out the bee squishmallow somewhere around the wooden floor.

The child raised both his hands in glee, taking the bee from his father's hold and hugging it tightly.

Ranboo beamed before kissing Michael's forehead, "☌⍜⍜⎅⋏⟟☌⊑⏁, ⌇⍜⋏.." The piglin giggled, "⋏⟟⋏⟟, ⌿⏃⌿⏃" He oinked back before closing his eyes.

The hybrid scoffed that, before petting his child's ears, tracing his bone part.

Half zombie, half piglin..a hybrid..just like his father.

OoO

Ranboo got down the ladders and returned to the den.

There he saw Tubbo cleaning up the notebooks and papers with a lethargic energy. His eyes drooped at times despite his body eager to get all this place all cleaned up.

Chuckling softly, Ranboo got close and took him up, which caused Tubbo to be startled and punched Ranboo's chest,

"..ow."

Tubbo widened his eyes, half-awake, "Oh shit..Boo..sorry- I thought someone was trying to assault me-"

Ranboo laughed in confusion, "Assaulting you through a bridal style? Oh Bee, how you convince me." He then began to carry Tubbo to their room,

"I did think I was gonna get kidnapped- You and your enderman, silk touched ass strength-"

The enderman laughed fondly as he saw Tubbo pouting, "Well..be glad that it's just me: the guy who's going to take you to your timeout corner."

Frowning, Tubbo looked up at him, "Oh I didn't finish cleaning up the–"

"I'll handle it. Besides, you look like you haven't had any sleep."

The goat grumbled, right until they reached their bedroom,

"Something going on that I should know about?"

Sighing from that question, Tubbo was placed down at the large bed.

Ranboo staring at him..intent to listen.

Despite having issues with eye contact, Tubbo was one of the only few people he was willing to stare at or be stared at,

"Just..I don't know..Some things between Las Nevadas.." He vaguely answered.