01

Hey everyone, first I want to thank you so much for reading this. This is my first Taylor Swift fanfiction and I am excited to see where it goes.

That being said I haven't written any stories in the last few years so my writing may be a little off at times. I am all open to suggestions for new stories and or things that you may want to see in this one. I hope you enjoy this!

Also Lana's friends name is also Gracie, sorry for the confusion lol but the preformed gracie is only in this first chapter I believe.

Also, I am a new Taylor Swift fan, so I may get information incorrect and I apologize for that in advance.

Taylor pov
Glendale az

Tonight is the first night of the eras tour, and My nerves are getting the best of me as I pace back and forth in my dressing room. I don't go on stage for a few hours but I like getting here early to spy on my fans. My fans are my world, they treat me so lovingly and I love to see the outfits that they create. I am a little nervous about tonight because it is the first night of the tour, my first tour back since Covid.

I went everything to go perfectly. Scrolling through Twitter sometimes helps calm my nerves, especially when I see new things that my fans have come up with. I am getting a few notifications about the Merch and the quality not being the best so I mentally note that I need to talk to my team about that.

My fans on this tour have been so creative with their costumes and outfits, they can take anything from any music video I have produced, or anything I have said on the Internet and turn it into something beautiful.

I stand up and head out of my dressing room to find my Mom and eat something before having to get ready. My mom is my favorite person, she knows how to help me when I am upset and has been my best friend when I had nobody.

I head over to the room where I know that they're holding catering, as soon as I entered it, I noticed my mom eating already at the table with Gracie and I laugh a little. She probably thought I was busy getting something done, I don't blame her for eating without me. I make my way over to The food and load up a decent amount of each item and sit down next to my mom.

" hey baby girl, how are you feeling about tonight?" My mom asked

" a bit nervous," I say " I haven't been on tour in a little while, so I just want it to be perfect for them," I say, cramming a few bites of salad into my mouth.

She nods as finishing the food in her mouth

" I understand but don't worry you're gonna go out there and kill it like you always do," she says while patting my leg

"Where is Dad?" I ask glancing around the room.

" he's taking a nap before the show, he had a flight late last night and didn't get much sleep, he was insistent about helping set up today" she chuckled herself

I quickly looked over at my mom

"Wait, Dad wanted to help set up?" I asked a little confused.

" yeah, I don't know maybe he's trying to prove something to himself" my mom laughed a little.

I brushed off what she said and finished what I was eating on my plate, and drank some water.
After I finished I just sat there for a moment, and I observed everyone, everyone was so happy and the energy was alive. My mom was talking to Gracie, and they were laughing about some jokes she made, a lot of the workers were also getting dinner and chatting with each other.

"Hey, Mom I'm gonna go start getting ready, don't wait around for me. If you can't find me, I love you." I said to my mom and give her a quick hug.

"Brake a leg " I nudged Gracie on the way out and she smiled.