Addicting

George POV

I get slapped across the face.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Quackity grabs me by my clothes, roughly yanking me around "WE NEEDED HIM!"

I was still so shocked from the entire event, and it all quickly builds up which makes me spill my salty tears. I hold him by his wrists as I cry, not even fighting back.

"George this has got to be the furthest you have broken ANY of the fucking rules. First you catch yourself hickeys from a HYBRID and then murder a valuable worker?! What the FUCK has gotten into your head??! You are a disgrace to our place, nothing but useless! I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH!" I didn't know the grip on me could tighten even more as it did now.

I feel ashamed of the exposure, the mention of Dream having placed hickeys on me which I didn't think through, and more of guilt for the committed murder.

"I have said that a million times by now and you really don't give a fuck, now, do you??" he lets go of me, but pushes me back right in the chest.

Wilbur was sat on the table behind Quackity, watching me with sympathy. He didn't try to stop him, he really did just watch.

Quackity walks towards me, but I keep my distance. I know I will soon bump into either the door or wall. "You know what? Since you're so fucking confident, playing with your life and other's, I'll continue your game by ending your life right NOW, or I will go schedule that bastard's death for tomorrow! Lucky that my damn schedule is now full because of YOU today!" he pulls out a gun out of his side pocket and that immediately made me shut up my sobs, almost choke on my spit.

I stare at him with widened eyes, and with bad timing I bump into something behind me.

"I'm sick of everything you cause, only problems! At this point I'd rather get rid of you and not care about the amounts of losing workers our company is having! I want you GONE!" he shouts. Quackity forces the end of the gun against my throat and presses it in.

He slowly comes close to my face and only says one thing, slow and dangerously serious: "Speak."

I try to hold back more tears.

Either I die or Dream does. Obviously I prioritize his life more than mine as I'm already stuck in the depths of the trap there is no hope for me, but with me dead I can't know whether Quackity will kill him off right after me or not.

Wilbur gets in this time, speaking with a soft voice "Quackity, come on, that's a bit too far, don't you th-"

Quackity gets the gun off of me and turns around "Wilbur, are you serious? You want the fucking pest stay onboard and kill off every single one of us?! Are you SERIOUS??"

"Quackity!" Wilbur was unamused and frowned, raising his voice in return. "Don't you dare raise your voice at me! What did I do?"

Quackity pinches the bridge of his nose, trying to calm down "Are you pitying him? Is this it? You'd rather have him alive?"

"You won't be any better than George if you kill him! He only took one life and you took hundreds! Hybrids are just as capable of experiencing feelings as humans are, you've committed so many godawful, unforgivable murders" Wilbur slides off the table and stands up, crossing his arms.

Quackity stares up at him for a while without saying anything.

Then suddenly, he raises his gun at me without even looking and shoots immediately.

"QUACKITY!" Wilbur screams.

Wilbur had screamed for Quackity's name in pure agony, running up to him and tackling him to make the gun point literally anywhere but at me. "Let go of the gun! LET GO!" he demands, but Quackity is stubborn.