Pow!

George POV

"Uuughhh I'm bored, George!"

"Deal with it, I'm also bored."

"Ughh" he kept groaning behind me, being very annoying and simply scaring away every animal around us as we walk.

I've told him so many times by now that by being this noisy, he's making everything harder for us. To that, firstly he makes a sexual joke at me, secondly, he doesn't care. Really shows what kind of person Marco is.

A seriously horny bastard, that is who he is.

"Geooooorge" he started bumping into me from behind on purpose which was difficult for me to sustain as I was holding the branch, and also this innocent rabbit he killed.

"Geeeooorge!" he whines my name out nonstop.

I stop abruptly, he bumps into me again, but steps back as I turn my head sharply "What do you WANT!?"

Marco smiled "I'm bored"

"What did you expect?? Some- rainbows appearing, animals dancing for you to entertain you and- and-" I was starting to get my tongue caught as I was just complaining. "Like- WHAT did you seriously expect??"

He crosses his arm and shrugs "Dunno, I just expected it to be exciting"

"Well, welcome to the real world! Let me tell you this in a language you understand-" I got more mad as I progressed "There's no fuckin' fun if your loud dick keeps going places, scaring off all the HYBRIDS!" I put on an accent.

Marco grinned at me "Yeah, okay, now I understand. I get it. Thank you for clarifying it in my language."

I roll my eyes at him and turn around, continuing to walk again. I hear Marco's heavy steps in the snow follow after me as well. I just know that he didn't take my words serious.

It was beautifully silent now, just the crunch in the snow with each step to be heard. But... I felt it in my guts that Marco is soon about to speak again. Despite the air being infinitly far and wide, I feel tension.

"Actually, I forgot what it was. Can you say it in my language again?"

"I'm going to fucking kill you" I immediately say the second he ended his sentence.

Marco chuckles "Wow, you're so angry"

Silence.

"I like that."

I'd rather not comment on that either. I'm so sick of him, it's unbelievable how he keeps going. Everything is getting on my nerves because of him.

This stupid, dead rabbit dangling around against my leg as I hold it by the back of its neck, the branch constantly getting stuck in the big tree's roots as I sometimes drag it over the ground itself instead of the snow. There's probably a bruise on my chest from the numerous times I have stabbed myself with getting stuck like that.
Also what annoys me, is having to lift my foot so high by every step so I wouldn't trip, even if the snow wasn't even that deep.

Then, he spoke again.

"What is that?" Marco whispered to me as he tapped my shoulder gently, wanting to make me stop and turn around.

"What is what?" I spoke normally despite his lowered voice. As soon as I turn around, Marco was already aiming his rifle at something in the distance.

"POW!" he shouted before he shot. He began to proudly laugh "I got it!"

"Marco!" I kick him in his shin at which he reacted strongly to, almost falling, but he kept on smiling as he held his leg. "Fuck you!" I shout.

"George, chill! There are thousands of those animals in the forest." he straightened his posture and put the rifle away.