Bullet

George POV

My eyes open and to my surprise I feel awake with no hint of tiredness which is almost new to me. But, what I felt very unusual was the pressure on top my body.

I look down and are met with Dream turned back into a human, having his arms fully wrapped around me, his whole torso on me and a bit of his hair in my face. I slightly opened my mouth in shock as I realize I'm basically stuck.

I shouldn't be surprised of this behavior, he carries of a wolf. Sociable, affectionate with specific trusted people. I shouldn't blame him, so I don't think anything weird of this.

But, I still can't help it, neither can I control it, but my heart is beating fast and strong. Why? I have no idea.

I look to both my sides and see my right arm being covered in little bites just above the bandage, clearly from when he was not a human yet. How much did he bite me to the point it would leave marks behind? Am I that high on his wolf's social level or what? What is going on? And how is it possible that I didn't wake up during that?? So many questions.

Okay... I decide to look over his back and see the wound. That looked very unpleasent, to the point it even gave me goosebumps and of course this disgusting amount of guilt.

It just looked so.. fleshy in a way. Not treated on human skin can be looking gross. I wonder how the whole thing even happened yesterday. Maybe I can talk to Dream about it.

I closed my eyes for a short moment, let out a quiet sigh and collected myself. I tried to slowly sit up while at the same time removing his arms from me. That was my plan, but then it all went south. He tightened the embrace, not letting go of me for dear life. I had a little bit of trouble breathing already with this weight on top of me, now he's adding the tight embrace to it. God he's awfully strong.

I swallowed and closed my eyes again, this time with my brows furrowed. I'm trying to think of a way how to get out. I just feel too bad to wake him up, he's sleeping so well...

I open my eyes and immediately try to get his arms off of me with a little bit less gentleness, but then I heard a quiet, deep growl coming from out of his throat which surprised me. He was awake?!

"..Dream" I whispered, tapping his head with my index finger. "You're awake?"

"Don't leave." Dream was indeed awake. And he fooled me into thinking he wasn't. How foolish am I?

"But I have to get up!" I whisper-yelled.

Dream lifted his head and looked me dead straight in my eyes which made my breathing stop for a second. What?

I froze.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." and, he put his head back down on me.

I was in defeat. This will be impossible to explain to any of my colleagues if they spot me in this position with Dream half on top of me.

"Dream, please..." I put my hands on his shoulders and hold him. "I'm scared that they'll spot me"

"Who cares, I'll protect you?" man, he is stubborn. "Just let me have this moment, George."

But, I was not having any of this. No matter how much Dream wanted this, I was fearing of being embarrassed by others' picking on me. "Dream, no, get up" I tried to sit up again, but then this god damn man puts his leg over mine, sliding more with his body on top of me.

"Dreeaaam-" I whine, feeling impatient "Please!" and he is heavy.

"No.. I'm scared of today, I don't want to get up. Quackity will do something to me horrible again, George. Please, you have to understand. I'm not trying to annoy you" he turned his face away from me.