Try To Reconsider

Dream POV

As scary as it was, I am now sat in the hybrid form again.

George promised me that I will be alright, so I fully trust him on that one.

I look up at the big showerhead above me and apperantly water is suppose to come out of that.

"Okay, I'm turning on the water now!" George said, standing not too far away from me and pressed a button.

When warm water started pouring down my face, I closed my eyes and folded my ears back. I remain calm and don't move, as I find this temperature on my face quite interesting. Never have I felt such warmth before. And it does take some time for it to get to my skin under all that fur. Though, the water was strong and warm enough to get through sooner than expected.

"So? How does it feel?" he asked with an audible smile.

I look down and open my eyes for him. The only response I thought of is to just wag my tail, this experience with water feels rather positive.

George giggled "Good to know"

I close my eyes again to look up for another moment. Few more seconds before I stand up to move my body and let the water fall on there instead of just my head. Now I look at George this whole time.

The brunet tilts his head and we look at each other with a soft gaze. "At least you deserve something good after a while. Absolutely deserved."

I lick over my mouth and let out a short whine, meaning I was just partly in some agreement, but I don't know how to say that he would deserve just as many good things.

I decide to lay down on my stomach and then turn around entirely on my back to let that sensitive, vulnerable and now exposed area get warm from the water as it was so relaxing. My head rests on the wet floor and I keep on looking at George. I want him to join me, but I think that would be unpleasent for a human in clothes probably?

George looks at me in awe now "I wonder what's on your mind right now. It looks like there's not a single thought behind those eyes" he laughs some more.

Like music to my ears.

I close my eyes, trying to take this moment in. Maybe focus on George's voice despite the loud water splashing. Make the best out of the little moments like these.

My tail keeps on wagging, lazily pushing the water around back and forth.

I open one eye to look at George, look for reactions, and he was still smiling at me with some good feelings, struck of something.

It gives me a good, lifting feeling in my chest and stomach.

It makes me so happy seeing him like that, seeing him well in front of me.

I lift my hands towards him, inviting him to me. I mean, has he ever done that before? Do this with a hybrid by sitting around in the water?

"Oh, Dream, I don't want to get wet. That's why I'm keeping a good distance from you and the water, don't want it getting to me, you know? But I still appreciate your offer" he politely declined.

I huffed. I turn around and try to get up on all my fours, with all that heavy weight from my fully soaked fur on my back now dropping all in one go. I started to approach George, having a mischievous idea.

George was already moving away from me, going along the walls "Dream! Don't you dare! Don't you dare!" he warned me.

I started to shake my entire body violently, shaking all the water out of my fur.