Love?

George POV

"I can't keep watching... Please.. I need to go out now.." I grab my hair and look down.

Ranboo put an arm around me and rubbed my shoulder "Alright, alright, we can do that." he started to lead me to the door. "I'll bring you to your room"

He took out his keycard and was about to hold it against the sensor, but in that moment Quackity had hit his fist on a small red button on the dashboard that he stands in front of the entire time while he was watching Dream. "Nobody is leaving."

Ranboo still tried to press against it, and all it did was beep once.

We're locked inside.

"But Quackity, George isn't feeling well!"

"Neither am I, and still here I am. On my feet, working. He's panicking, and you know what I have? One eye less. So let him just deal with his own stuff. It's nothing. I dealt with my shit like it was nothing." he dryly said as if my issues were no worth anything. Nothing to worry about. Completely invalid.

"Just let us-"

"SHUT UP!" he snapped at Ranboo and looked at us both, angry all of a sudden. Even I had to lift my head at that, the yell having scared me.

Dream banged at the glass with both his fists. He barked and bares his teeth then.

Quackity looked back at Dream. He started pressing some buttons on the dashboard, grabbed the microphone and said: "Wilbur, the fox is down. Grab the bear. I repeat: Wilbur, the fox is down, grab the bear." he made an announcement.

Ranboo is pretty new at this place, so he was clueless of what Quackity meant. But I began to panic even more.

"NO!" I yelled. I grabbed him by the shoulders, turned him around and shook him "ARE YOU INSANE?! CANCEL THE DEMAND!"

Quackity grabbed me by my wrists and got my hands off of him as he smiled. He was holding me very tightly. Holy fuck. "I told you I'll kill him no matter what. We need space anyways."

"Why do you keep him for so long then??! Why did we even brand him then?!"

"Because an opinion can change. And so do people." he threw my hands to the side, fixing his suit then.

"Get rid of others, but Dream is more of a valuable creature, something you can't catch everyday, and this might be the last one, too!!"

"DREAM isn't suppose to exist! This is a cursed creature! 131 wasn't suppose to exist either, I knew it from the very start. All they cause is trouble than any average monster. They bring their curse into my laboratory. All I'm hoping is that he's the last one. And I'll make sure of keeping things like that."

I can't believe this. I'll just ignore whatever the hell he was saying. I refuse to believe anything he says.

I put my hands into fists, stare him into his eye a little longer. Then, in one heartbeat I push Quackity away to get to the dashboard and press a different button to free Dream before the other hybrid appears.

Quackity grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to himself, away from the button, then he pushes me away and punches me in the face from the side. He doesn't give me time to recover, because that's when he pushed me again, this time against the workspace counter behind me. "Do that ONE MORE TIME and I'll break you something!" he rubbed his knuckles.

Ranboo just stood by the side, not daring to get involved.

Dream was beginning to bang against the glass even stronger, attempting to break it. But he won't be able to do it since it's strong enough to endure many things such as that.