Who Knows

George POV

"Everyone ready for another rule? Trust me, you all gonna love this one!" Quackity cheered.

New day, and we are all stood in a full crowd like last time in front of Quackity's and Schlatt's office. And of course behind him stands Wilbur. But, beside Wilbur stands Schlatt, looking less drunk and sleep deprived this time. That's something.

"So, after the loose hybrid incident and one just yesterday, we have decided to put in the golden rule of guns! Shoot it dead after it attempted an attack. That way we prevent our deaths."

People started to cheer, actually being happy and excited for once. Rare sight.

"BUT!" he shouts, and everyone quiets down again. "But, we won't use the gun to kill each other or kill hybrids without a reason, that is something I strictly forbid before that fate will meet you in return, that's a promise. So, one gun for each!"

I didn't see him, like, at all, but I assumed he was now giving out the weapons because the volume in the crowd increased drastically. To be honest, I had no interest in obtaining one, it was no use for me.

I started to force my way through the crowd, into the direction of my room. But, suddenly someone from behind me had put their hand on my shoulder which makes me stop, and the next thing I felt was a kiss on the nape of my neck.

I turned around in an instant with shock and saw the familiar, tall figure. Once I read the features on his face, I slapped him across his face as hard as I could.

Marco looked offended and held his cheek "Ow, George, what the hell?!"

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I shouted because I was entirely out of this world in an instant, having forgotten my place.

Many, not all, but many people behind Marco stopped in their tracks and looked over to us.

Marco looked hurt.

"You- didn't have to slap me?? It was just a kind kiss!"

"A kind kiss? A kind kiss?!? Don't you fucking get it, MARCO?!" I keep on shouting, attracting more attention to us.

I saw Marco getting uneasy, looking around in nervousness. He started approaching me, wanting to silence me because he felt embarrassed. "Shhhh! George!"

I was backing off "GO AWAY! DON'T APPROACH-"

"HEY!"

Quackity, not too far away behind Marco looked at me angrily and started to approach us. For some reason I felt safer that way now that there was someone else I knew. "What the fuck are you yelling for?! You're disrupting everyone, including me!"

"Quackity! Please get him away from me!" I pointed at Marco.

Quackity eyed the tall brunet "And why the hell do I have to do that?"

Marco held his hands up by his chest and played innocent, almost the victim. "I don't know, I just came up to George and he slapped me like out of nowhere! For no damn reason!"

I can't fucking believe him. Lying right into Quackity's face.

My mouth is just left open and my eyes widened. I watch Quackity's reactions, and he was narrowing his eyes at Marco, not at me this time.

Then he looked to me "George, is that true? Don't you dare lie to me in hopes so I can protect you."

"No! No that is all BUT true! He came up to me and kissed me! Yesterday he-" Marco interrupts me.

"Alright! Alright! I admit it, he's right, I kissed him just now! But it still gives him no right to hit me?"

Quackity pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed with a frown "Leave him be, Marco. Saves the trouble for me." He turned around and went to return to Schlatt and Wilbur. "Fucking weirdo..." is all he said in the end.