The Branch

George POV

"Will you actually..." my hands trace over his arms.

"Yes, you asked for it" he crawls further into my bed, his body towering over mine.

We lock eyes with intimate tension.

My breath shakens at the closure and the view I've got from underneath him.

He holds my waist and pulls me a little lower so our heads are lined up perfectly.

I wrap my arms around his neck, wanting him closer to my face, feeling so needy.

"Kiss me wherever you want to, please. Just kiss me" I beg as my fingers go their way to dig nails into his bare back.

He smiles, taking one last look at me.

His eyes shut, he tilts his head and leans down to lovingly press his lips to mine. I pull him lower to me, wanting him right on my stripped chest.

From the back, I go to the back of his head to get a desperate grip of his hair which makes him kiss me more passionately and I for that drown in pleasure.

His hands travel lower to my hips.

"Dream...." I breathe out-

Knock, knock, knock.

I flinch awake and my eyes widen as my heart was racing, putting me into a stress situation.

I sit up and have cold sweat all over my body, feeling so disgusting in my clothes.

I hear multiple knocks on my door which stresses me even more.

I don't manage to get up as I was just processing everything, waking up entirely and returning to myself.

What did I just dream?

I look around in my dark room, wanting to make sure I was actually alone. The dream felt too real.

I felt paranoid, but probably because of the person standing in front of my door.

They knock again, this time stronger.

I want to dig myself a grave, run away from all the butterflies that were swarming in me and making me feel sick. I want to just not exist in this moment. Disappear.

That was my first ever dream about actual intimacy. If I could, I would cry from all the overwhelm right now. But if I'm suppose to look someone in the eyes in a second now, well... that's quickly forgotten.

I throw the blanket off me and get up, quickly grab the key card from my desk and look at the digital clock for a second. 2 A.M.?? Who could possibly want something from me at such an hour?

I then finally walk up to the door that's been cursed with constant knocking.

I open it and was met with the incredibly bright lights from the hallway and immediately squint my eyes, rubbing them before I even managed to look the person in the eyes.

But, their voice exposes them immediately.

"George, you are suppose to be hunting with us now, did you forget?" Marco spoke.

I stare at him as if I'm blind like some old man, narrowing my eyes and frowning as I was trying to understand what he said.

"What?" I spoke with a raspy voice. I'm still not in my right mind, where I can't even think anything of Marco, be mad or whatever. He's just, there.

"We've been waiting for you for a good ten minutes, and seems like you were asleep this whole time. You have to hurry- Quackity said that we will take off without you and take someone else if you won't come now. But you'll be met with consequences later."