His Lips

George POV

Dream seems tense when I bring him out of his cell.

Looked like as if he was waiting to do something because he was barely paying attention to me. I had to like, repeat every sentence I spoke. Twice!

"God, you're exhausting, Dream"

The last door closes behind him and I watch him. He looked forward, pupils shrunk as never before and his tail almost stiff.

His chest was barely rising either.

"Dream?"

Dream doesn't move his head, but visibly looks to our left from the corner of his eye as we walk.

He's not behaving like himself, but more like some literal animal.

He let go of my hand and lifted his sleeves.

"Dre-" I repeat, but suddenly he moves quick towards a cell. Before I even turned around, I heard a loud yelp, a distress call of an animal.

"DREAM!" I ran to him, grabbing his arms and trying to remove him from the other hybrid.

He has his hands wrapped around the raccoon's neck while violently trying to pull him towards the bars. Dream ignores me.

"What did I fucking tell you, huh?" he whispers, squeezing the neck even more.

The hybrids all around us start to let out their bewildered noises and calls.

The raccoon screams, helplessly digging his claws into Dream's skin and starting to use his legs as defense too.

"Dream! Let go of him! LET. GO!" I pull on his arms with all my strength, but he just doesn't want to listen to me! At all!

"Oh, now you're begging? Is that all you've got??! BEGGING?!" Dream began to laugh at him.

I was disturbed, but I kept fighting. I wrap my arms around his waist and put all strength into my legs and back to try and push him away that way. But, my feet by every step slide and Dream is barely moved.

Dream had let go with his left hand, but just to grab the hybrid's right arm and pull it out of the cell, hurting him more. "You asked for it! I told you to not mess around, and you try to provoke me even when I'm free? Is there even ANY sense of danger in you? I can fucking teach you!"

The horrible scream of it startled me as I let go of Dream to look at what was going on. Is he.. digging his claws into his throat?

Then suddenly he shouts at someone who's behind us somewhere "SHUT UP!" he clearly strained his voice.

And just like that, half of the hybrids around us shut up even though I don't think he directed that to them all.

"DREAM! STOP ALREADY!" I now keep hitting him into his side, but he's still acting as if I don't exist!

As Dream pulls his right hand to himself with force, some of the fur flies from the neck and immediately grabs the face next. The claws barely missing his eyes. "You liking my way of revenge?" he asks calmer this time.

His left hand drags along the arm he holds, and with the raccoon constantly trying to pull it to himself, Dream manages to easily pull out fur on the way since he's cutting into his skin.

The raccoon was barely moving then after he was let go of except for the grip that was still on his head. He tries reaching out to that hand then, but Dream yells at him "DON'T fucking move."

"Dream, it's enough, god damnit let go of him or I have no other choice, but to shoot you!"

Dream turns his head to look at me and I immediately step away one time just in case. He was frowning at me "Shoot me?" he took it very personal.