xlvi - 0bsidian wa11s !

Start from the beginning

No.

That doesn't seem right, that doesn't seem to be you.

Yet it's you isn't it?

Every scar littered on your fucked up face matched with what you see.

"I don't want..I don't want to try anymore.." Tommy rasps, his tears trickling out of his face and dropping against the glass, staining the flawless material.

It's not like he could help it either, if he'd have a choice, he'd shut up and suck it up.

That's what it has always been.

You always had to suck it up.

You always had to try.

You always had to try hard..so hard.

To be brave, to be strong, to be kind..

To be happy.

Why does it have to be so hard?

After a few tears well up on his face, he can see his reflection once more.

Only this time, it appears to be mocking him.

Of course, he understands why.

Tommyinnit always had a spiteful image,

"I don't..want to be you anymore.." He sniffles through his tears, wiping the unstoppable current he releases out of his eyes.

With all the crying, he hasn't noticed the pattering steps.

A sign he wasn't all on his own.

He hadn't noticed that he was with someone.

"Oh dearest little snowdrop..Poseidon would fear you with how much you create an endless bound of seas and waters."

Tommy looks up and could almost scream in joy seeing her.

It's her.

The woman in black.

The Lily.

She's the one he's been looking for.

For forever.

"It's- It's you again.." Tommy cries out, unable to compose himself. God he shouldn't make a scene..he better stop crying.

But she didn't tell him that, oh no.

Instead, she smiles softly and kneels down close to him. Her dress waves against the glass like the waters crashing by the shores. So is her hair flowing down like a muddy stream, or river.

He couldn't really see her face, and it's probably for the best. Would he even be able to withstand her beauty hidden by her enormous dark hat with a veil and beaming crystals? "It's okay, Tommy..cry- Cry as mighty as the storms project their pain. You can be vulnerable with me, for it's only us two."

Nodding, Tommy gets up and hugs her..accepting her comfort.

The goddess holds him with a caring touch, a hand on his back, and on his head. She closes her eyes as she sees him in so much distress.

Yet her ears are open as she listens to his cries, her arms open wide as she is ready to hold him - hold all of his troubles, "Like Atlas, I shall hold you like the world..I shall hold until you are ready to let me go-"

"No..please..Please don't let me go.." Tommy begs, his face making a stain on her hair that feels like feathers..tranquil.

A part of him doesn't understand why she means so much to him, who even is she and where she comes from. Why is she so important to him, and considers her as her hope - her saviour?