Chapter 43 - " Manga urga " & " Kutty dosai "

ابدأ من البداية

Anjali nodded and bid bye to Maya before she left the room with Latha.

Maya locked the door behind her and let out a deep breath. She noticed Maaran getting out of the cupboard and glared at him.

Maya: unaku oliya vera Edam ah illaya da?

Maaran: hey nee correct ah atha thirapanu enaku epadi theriyum.

Maya: athuvum correct tha.. she sat on the bed with a thud and dragged him along with her and hugged his arms.. Ipadiya oru oruthar ka therinjuta iruntha.. kalyanathuku munadiya ellarukum therinju ninaikaran.

Maaran: Kalyanathuku inum rendu naal thena iruku.. pathukalam vidu..

Maya hummed before laying on his shoulders and closing her eyes. He knew she did not like how they were hiding from others. Even though it was her decision, he also knew she did only to not hurt his brother. He felt bad for her and decided to speak to their parents soon after his brothers wedding.

He kissed her hair and silently caressed the back of her palm for sometime before he noticed her even breathe. He lifted her and placed her on the bed carefully before laying beside her and falling asleep.

Maya twisted herself on the bed before she hit herself on a not so masculine body. She frowned before opening her eyes to find Maaran asleep beside her. She smiled, caressing his hair , making him smile in his sleep before her stomach grumbled.

Maya: ayoo Pasikutha.. Ivana elupalam ah.. Venda..

She covered him with a blanket before leaving the room.

She reached the kitchen and searched for something to eat when her eyes fell on the pickle jar. She grinned before taking the pickle jar and moaned to its taste. From childhood she loved the pickle her athai made using the raw mangoes from their own farm.

" Inga enna Mayu panra "

Maya jerked to the sudden voice and turned to find Yamuna.

Yamuna first frowned and then glared at her when she noticed the pickle jar in her hand and her right index finger in her mouth.

Yamuna: Inerathula eduthuku da atha saptutu iruka ?

Maya: nala irunthuchu..

Yamuna shook her head: nee konjam kooda marala.. china vayasula tha .. yarukum theriyama uruga sapduvan na ipavum ah..

Maya: illa athai.. pasichuthu nu vantha.. ithu pathathu aasai ah irunthucha atha sapten..

Yamuna: pasikutha.. yen kita solala.

Maya: illa athai neenga thoongitu irunthinga..

Yamuna: Athu naala enna.. kupda vendiyathu thena.. iru naan ethachu senju tharan..

Maya: illa athai ennaku Venda.. itha pothu..

Yamuna: Ethu pasiku itha sapduviya ? Adi vanguva.. atha kudu mothala..

She snatched the jar and placed it on the counter before she left for the fridge.

Maya: Athai.. She squealed seeing the dosa batter.

Yamuna: Kutty dosa thena ?

Maya nodded enthusiastically while Yamuna smiled at her and started to prepare for the dosa.

Maya tried to sneak to the pickle jar but was caught by Yamuna who snatched the jar from her and forced a piece of carrot that she was chopping for the dosa.

Maaran lost his sleep when he could find her near him and woke up rubbing his eyes. He checked around to find her and once when he could not find her even in the washroom he left the room in search of her. After searching her on the first floor he noticed the moments in the kitchen from the ground floor before he left downstairs.