Chapter 72. Her love is gone

Bang! Bang!

Sonia jolted at the shot noise. She covered her ears and closed her eyes at the impact.

She sensed some liquid on her face and opened her eyes to see Ronny slumped on the wheelchair with a thud. He had a gun shot on his head which jolted him backwards on the wheelchair.

She went to catch him and called his name.

"Ronny! Ronny! Get up! I say Get up!" She tried to jolt him up. But he didn't respond and lay there still.

Sonia cried clutching his body with trembling arms. She looked up and turned to find the culprit.

She saw Vinay's gun aimed at Ronny making her understand that her Ronny was killed by her husband.

Vinay didn't move from his stance. Sonia marched at him and

Slap!

Vinay's head jerked to the side leaving his cheeks with fresh red marks.

"Why! WHY!!" Sonia grabbed his collar and shook him to release her anger. She cried bitterly hitting him continuously with her fist earning a stilled posture from him. He didn't want to stop her from releasing her anger.

She suddenly fainted but was caught on time by Vinay.

He took her bridal style and went towards the car.

Appupa's men and Rocky arranged to deal with the matter and take care of Ronny's dead body.

Vinay laid her softly on the car seat and caressed her face.

"Sonia, please wake up!" Vinay's phone ranged with Rocky's number. He picked it up while trying to wake up his wife.

"Boss, there seem to be a problem, here. Appupa has been taken by the customs for questioning. We need you here." Rocky sounded tensed.

"My Sonia needs me here! Deal with it!" Vinay barked at him.

"Mr. Yashhuu! Please come here. Appupa has been taken for questioning. Please!" Rekha cried on the phone.

Rekha told him that she would accompany Sonia in the car. Hearing that Vinay closed the car door and went towards the customs office. He saw Rekha come towards the car so he was rest assured.

Rekha saw that Sonia was unconscious in the backseat. She went towards her and tried to wake her up. Sonia moved a little waking up.

Rekha got a call from Mrs. Nair. She picked the call moving out of the car and started talking to her telling them that they had found Sonia and she was okay.

Sonia clutched her head at the immense nausea that she was feeling. She came out of the car and emptied her stomach outside the car.

She remembered the scenario that she witnessed at the boarding area.

She clutched her head and cried at the loss of Ronny.

She looked around to see Rekha talking on the phone.

She looked here and there. She took this opportunity and went away from there.

Rekha came back to the car massaging her forehead.

She was shocked to see the car empty. She thought maybe Sonia would have come out to breathe some fresh air. She searched around the car but didn't find her.