Chapter 33. Where is Nisa?

Tina looked at her brother in confusion as he had never behaved with her so rudely that to in front of others.

Sanjay approached Hanisa and apologised to her. Hanisa nodded her head saddened. He told her to use the washroom to dry herself.

Sameer accompanied her till the washroom and waited for her outside as he didn't want any more mishaps.

Vinay came to him asking him the details about the scene that had happened in the balcony.

He just explained to him skipping certain details as he didn't want his bl**d to boil.

Hanisa came out of the washroom and she saw Vinay who hugged her immediately.

They decided to leave from the party as they didn't want any further drama.

So, they bid their goodbyes to Sanjay and left for their house.

When they left, Tina confronted her brother for his behaviour in the balcony to which he laughed and told her

"Tina, you were just as excuse for making me the good guy in front of my birdie! I want her to recognise me as the nice guy. A person whom she can trust."

Tina was getting confused at her brother's way of working. So, she asked further to clear her doubts.

"But, why her bro! you can have anyone you want! I don't understand what does that ugly duckling have that all the men drool over her! Humph!"

Sanjay went silent at her response. Seeing that she was not getting any answers she left her brother to day dream about his latest catch.

"You don't know what a cute little beautiful swan I have in my sight! I am just waiting for the right moment to capture her in my cage and devour her." Saying so he laughed evilly.

At Vinay and Hanisa's house

"V, I have to go to Mysore for the second stage of the inter-collegiate competition."

Hanisa just got a message from her dance teacher regarding the inter-collegiate competition results of the first round. She was selected as the final 10 participants to move to the next round.

"It's ok, Nisa, we can go together. I will just make arrangements for hotel in Mysore, so that you need not worry about comfort, ok?" Vinay assured her.

She was happy at his caring nature and went to their room to start her packing, as they had to leave day after tomorrow.

Vinay called his travel agent and told him the details of his stay and to make the necessary arrangements.

"Yes Sir, Mysore, right? For two days, ok Sir? It will be done. I will message you the details once the booking is done." Spoke the travel agent from the other side of the phone.

At the travel agent office.

The moment Vinay kept the phone, the travel agent booked their bus tickets and hotel room. He sent the message of the bookings to Vinay and to one more person who had specifically told him to inform about the love birds travel program.

The previous day of the competition

Vinay and Hanisa reached their hotel and got refreshed to check the venue where the competition would be held.

After reaching the venue, Hanisa went to the organisers asking for the details of her place number in performance.

After getting all the details, they went back to their room late in the evening.