Character Development

Menon Family

Mr. Sandip Menon - The mentor of the family. The head of the family who protects and cares for his family. He is loved and respected by his family members and friends. A respectable businessman in the field of hospitality, having range of hotels, resorts, spanned all over the country. Many were spread across the globe. From tourist spots to bustling metropolitan cities, they were owning the business. His daughter Sonia, is the apple of his eye. He pampered her and raised her to be responsible and caring towards her family and friends. He would turn the world upside down to see the smile on his precious daughter's face.

Mrs. Meera Menon - Wife of Mr. Sandip Menon. A homemaker, loving mother to her son and daughter. A doting wife who will never cross the words of her husband.

Sameer Menon - The eldest son of the Menons. Sameer is a hardworking, smart and agile, 27-year-old young man. He is calm, and composed who acts according to the situation. He loves his family especially his little sister, Sonia. Sameer has years of experience. Before joining his dad, he had worked in many corporates to gain the practical experience in the field. He is engaged to be married to Latha Pillai.

Sonia Menon - 22-year-old pretty girl. Cute, loving and caring personality. She loves her family. But her caring nature is sometimes taken for granted by many. She is although unaware of her abilities and underestimates herself. She has the power to control her surroundings and better people around. She controls her anger, her attitude, her demeanour to not hurt others. But she has to still understand that sometimes it requires strength and courage to release your anger, attitude and demeanour to the right person who can harm you.

Latha Pillai / Menon - Fiance of Sameer Menon.

Nair Family

Mr. Vasudevan Nair - The mentor of the family. The head of the family who protects and cares for his family. He is loved and respected by his family members and friends. A respectable businessman in the field of plywood manufacturing, mainly for buildings, hoteliers, restaurants. Basically, they controlled the major parts of the country, with their clients sprawling over the globe too. His pride is his two sons - Vinod and Vinay. He is more worried about his younger son, Vinay. Because he has witnessed his mental struggle throughout his adolescent period. He was somewhat successful to save his son from the clutches of hell. But a thought always lingers in his mind that he should witness the unfold of events, which he had tried to box for so many years. He prays to the almighty that the day never comes, wherein he has to see the wrath of his son's mental struggle.

Mrs. Nandini Nair - Wife of Mr. Vasudevan Nair. A homemaker, loving mother to her sons. A caring mother-in-law who pampers her daughter-in-law like a baby. A doting wife who will never cross the words of her husband.

Vinod Nair - The eldest son of Nairs. He is the most respectable among his siblings. One because of his seniority and second because of his ability to prove that he can achieve success without his family business. He is the Senior accountant in a reputed company, earning a respectable position among his peers and seniors. He is got married to Reena and has a lovely 8-month-old daughter, Veena,

Reena Vinod Nair - Wife of Vinod Nair, mother of Veena Nair. A caring and smart girl who only wishes progress and prosperity to the members of the Nair family. She considers herself lucky to have been married to not a household but the endearing arms of the caring Nair family. She is the favourite of her mother-in-law.

Veena Vinod Nair - Vinod and Reena's Daughter

Vinay Nair - 27-year-old handsome man. Cold, arrogant and ruthless to the outside world. But for his family, he is the caring and doting son, every parent would ask for. A good son, brother and friend to his most trusted friends. He was a different person 3 years back. An average high blooded college lad, a partygoer, enjoying his bachelor hood to the fullest. Living his life without the fear of the future. Being the son enjoying his parents wealth, not caring about his actions. But, one incident made him erase his life completely. Giving him the demeanour of a cold person who seldom reacts to emotions. Marking his words and works with caution and calculations are his new tools. Never he thought that he would turn out to be the exact replica of what he hated.

Other Characters

Rekha - Smart, funny and sassy for the right person. If you hurt her loved ones, she will hunt you down and kill you. Best friends with Sonia Menon. Her soulmate. She loves her to the end of the world. Menon family treats her like their own daughter. She maintains her cool only for her loved ones. She loses it for people for are not worth it. She would anything and everything for her bestie and her wellbeing. Even deal with the devil for that matter.

Ronny - Cunning, shrewd and would do anything to achieve his goal. He is Sonia Menon's boyfriend. He knew Sonia was the best suited for him. He was so possessive that he won't even let her meet her own friends for more than a few times. Which was once in a millennium. Sonia was sometime irritated of his behaviour, but she wavered it off every time. That was Ronny's advantage. In their two years of knowing each other, he knew everything about Sonia. But Sonia was only aware of his parents and few close friends. Apart from that he was smart enough to not disclose about himself.

It was like he was waiting for that specific time. The time which will decide his future, his yearning, his reason to approach her and make her his own.

Other characters will be introduced as and when the story proceeds.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Hello My dear Readers,

Kindly give this story a try❤️

Do vote and comment ❤️

Lots of love ❤️

Take care❤️

If you like the chapter,kindly consider giving it a vote ⭐ by pressing the little star below👇