Chapter 67. Rekha and Shiva!?

In the afternoon

Vinay was attending the meeting with his dad, Mr. Menon and Sameer to discuss the ongoing progress of the resort.

Aparna was sitting adjacent to Sameer observing Vinay like a predator.

Vinay could sense her gaze but ignored it concentrating on the meeting.

After the meeting ended, Sameer spoke

"I think we can go ahead with the proposal of Robertson for the resort's rest Obar. Aparna, make a list of the employees for the same and send it to me and Mr. Vinay. We can then scrutiny on the beach homes. Ok?"

Aparna nodded in approval.

"Vinay, what about the legal proceeding on the resort. Have you talked about with the authorities?" Mr. Menon enquired.

"Yes, I have it with me in my laptop. I will send it to you asap," Saying so he started to send the mail. When...

"I think there is no need for that. Ms. Aparna has good knowledge about legal proceedings. So, she can help with the same. Let her and Mr. Vinay discuss the documents requirements for the proceedings. Then she can present it to us in the next meeting for approval, right, Dad?" Sameer suggested smirking at Vinay.

Vinay glared at him but was helpless at this point.

Mr. Menon nodded at the suggestions affirmed by Mr. Nair and they went outside along with Sameer.

Aparna was left behind by Sameer deliberately to go forward with her plan to seduce Vinay.

Vinay cursed his best friend to play such a nasty game with him.

When both of them reached Vinay's cabin, Vinay ordered Aparna to seat on the opposite chair to his to discuss the reports.

But since she was an opportunist, she waited for a chance to pounce on him.

She had apparently heard Vinay speak with Sonia on the phone about their lunch meeting in the afternoon and her coming to his office.

So, she timed Sonia's entrance in Vinay's office to play her trick.

Vinay excused himself to the washroom leaving Aparna alone in her chair.

The intercom rang to which Aparna picked it and kept silent to listen to the Vinay's secretary informing about Sonia's arrival.

Vinay came out of the washroom and sat on his chair.

Aparna strode slowly towards Vinay who was busy telling her about the legal aspects of the resort reading them from his laptop.

Vinay didn't realise her to be quite near to his seat.

Just when the cabin door opened, Aparna deliberately fell on Vinay who caught her waist to avoid her fall.

Vinay was stunned by her sudden fall.

"Vinay?"

Vinay looked back at the voice to see his Sonia standing at the door shocked.

Before Vinay could explain himself, Sonia marched at them.

Vinay feared the worst to happen but to his surprise, his wife grabbed Aparna by her hair and pulled her apart from him.

Aparna jolted at the pull and fell back.

She glared at Sonia and marched towards her.

Slap!