Chapter 66. I missed you!⚠️⚠️

⚠️Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip.

At the Menon house

Appupa was happy to hear that his grandchild was back in her home.

He was relaxing in his room after a tiring day. He had gone to investigate on the information given by Vinay about the truth they had discovered about Ronny in Goa and Pune.

He was directing his right-hand man to tighten the security in the family.

As Vinay had also informed him about Mr. Mittal and his vile attempt to harm the family.

Appupa was enraged at this and had ordered his men to take care of Mr. Mittal once and for all. But stopped when Vinay requested him to give him the opportunity to solve the issue without much hassle.

He got a call from Mr. Nair to invite the family for the party in honour of Sonia and Vinay's wedding.

Appupa was overjoyed and went outside to announce the happy news to his family.

The Menon family started making arrangements for the party.

In Nair house

Vinay was very happy that he had succeeded to win his wife's heart and pacify her anger.

Sonia was talking with his family and sharing her time that she had spent with her family.

She also announced the good news about Latha's pregnancy which even increased the family's happiness two-fold.

"Oh, that's great. Meera would be so happy to finally become a grandmother. I can just imagine her happiness!" Mrs. Nair expressed her joy looking at Sonia who smiled loving at her.

She then looked at her son and went towards Vinay with teary eyes and suddenly hugged him. Everyone was confused at her sudden behaviour. Mrs. Nair backed from him and patted his cheeks loving and went to her room wiping her tears.

Sonia looked at him who was equally puzzled.

Sonia was helping Reena to gather the dry clothes from the garden area when she asked Reena about Mrs. Nair's sudden behaviour.

Reena just smiled and held onto the cloth wire and looked mischievously at Sonia.

Sonia was still clueless and asked her again pouting.

"Well, I guess, Mom just wants one more grandchild for her. That's why?" Reena answered folding the clothes in her hand.

Sonia screwed her eyebrows but suddenly something clicked her. She immediately went and hugged Reena frightening her.

"What!?" Reena tried to free herself from Sonia grip.

Sonia moved her sideways and said "Oh, I am so happy for you, Chech. You are going to have a baby again. Oh!"

Reena's eyes widened and she backed Sonia with all her might.

"I am not pregnant! I am talking about you!" Reena shaked her head and clutched her heart.

Sonia was quizzed and told her "No. Chech I am not pregnant."

Reena gave her a what look and shaked her head. She went to her and grabbed her shoulders telling her lovingly.