Chapter 44. Finding Ronny

The next day

Sonia and Vinay would leave for Goa in the evening, so she thought to visit her parents to tell them about her trip.

So, they both left for Sonia's house.

At Menon residence

"That's wonderful, Vinay!" Mr. Menon spoke to them sitting on the couch along with the other family members.

"Vinay, when will you be back?" Mrs. Menon asked them while serving them snacks.

"Um..." Vinay hesitated and looked at Sonia. She was about to clarify her doubts with some random excuse, when Appupa interrupted saying

"Meera! Let them enjoy their vacations. They should have a little alone time with each other. They are newly married, aren't they? So, they will come when they feel like, right, Vinay?"

Vinay just looked down at his words smiling. Sonia was confused at his strange behaviour and then she realised that maybe he just went with the flow to convince her family.

After some time, Vinay and Sonia left the Menon house. Vinay was about to drop her to the Nair residence, but she said that she wanted to shop some normal clothes, as she didn't want to wear the one that were still lying in her bag.

Vinay agreed to her request and dropped her to the shopping mall not before instructing Rocky to accompany her.

Vinay explained to her that Rocky was his bodyguard as he wanted her to be safe.

Sonia was puzzled at his request but nevertheless she agreed and went to shop for her clothes.

At Nair's office

"Vinay, we should appoint the best EMS team for this Maldives project, as I don't want to leave any space for mistakes. Hm...?" Mr. Nair told Vinay while signing some papers given by Mr. Patil.

"Yes, Dad. Don't worry I have interviewed some potential candidates for the same. I just need to short list them with Sameer. I have informed his secretary to set his meeting with us today to do the same." Vinay told him.

"And Vinay, I have also appointed a personal secretary for you. Since you would be the CEO of the firm. So, you would need him to take care of your schedules and such." Mr. Nair informed him. Vinay nodded at his father's concern.

Just then the intercom rang sending the arrival of Sameer.

Sameer entered the cabin and greeted Mr. Nair giving a subtle nod to Vinay.

Vinay just smiled and shaked his head at his attitude.

"So, Sameer, Vinay has already selected some potential candidates who can be included in our current EMS team. You can discuss with him and select the best, ok?" Mr. Nair informed him getting up to leave Vinay's cabin.

Sameer and Vinay discussed about the candidates for their EMS team.

After an hour or so, they selected the best candidates and decided to start the process of the resort asap.

Sameer was about to leave when

"Sam, please let's talk" Vinay called him.

Sameer looked at him with a glare and said, "Don't call me by that name, I am not your best friend anymore. Got it, Mr. Vinay?!"

Vinay huffed in disappointment and looked at him saying "Sam, I know I am a sinner. But give me a chance to explain everything?"

Sameer marched at him "Why should I? Did you give her a chance? She loved you, worshipped you. And what did you do, huh? Kill her!"