Chapter 61. The Greek God!

Both reached the Annual fest and were welcomed by Mr. Robertson.

He took them to his family to formally introduce them to the new couple.

"This is my wife, Lana and my daughter Rose. And this Mr. Vinay and his wife, Sonia."

Vinay and Sonia wished them and were escorted to the lounge area of the rest Obar.

Both got seated in the table and where witnessing the special show performed for the Fest.

There were renowned singers and dancers performing on the stage for the cheering crowd.

Sonia was awed by their performances and glanced at Vinay in between to share her experience.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, now I will invite those couples who will be picked to perform a couple dance on the stage. They will be randomly selected on the basis of the number marked on their seats. So, I invite our host Mr. Robertson to pick the lucky number!"

All the guest were eagerly waiting for the announcement of the number and kept looking at their seats.

"Its lucky number 14!"

Everyone clapped at the announcement and checked their seats. Vinay and Sonia were looking at the stage and smiling to see the lucky couple who would perform on the stage.

The hostess came towards them and smiling told "So, can we have the dance Mr. and Ms.?"

Vinay and Sonia looked at her and were astonished.

Sonia then looked at her seat and was shocked. It was written 14 on their seat.

Vinay signalled her and she showed the seat number. He just looked at the hostess and smiled shaking his head as a no.

"Oh! don't worry, Mr.! we all are family here. So, no need to panic. You can dance however you want. Nobody would judge you! Please!" The hostess insisted.

Vinay looked at Sonia who was getting shy with the situation.

Just then Mr. Robertson came and he also insisted them. Vinay didn't have the heart to deny him. So, he walked towards Sonia and held his hand out to invite her to dance.

Sonia looked at his hand and then at him. She shaked her head to negate his offer. He bends down to her face level and whispered "Don't worry I got you!"

Sonia looked at him in shock. Before she could refuse, he grabbed her and went on the center stage.

Then he told one of the waiters to bring him a chair to be put on the stage. He sat on the chair and held his hand towards Sonia to allow him to lead the dance.

The music started to play and the singers started to sing. Sonia looked at him in worry.

He went near her ears and spoke "Just follow my lead. Hm...?"

(Kindly imagine Sonia and Vinay do the below dance routine)

During the whole dance routine, Sonia couldn't take her eyes off from Vinay. He stayed calm and caring towards twirling, catching and holding her close to him. Sonia was smiling in the whole dance performance. In the finale he held her close to his beating heart and locked his gaze with her eyes. She was smiling endlessly at his mesmerising performance.