Epilogue

Oh, my cookie dough! Can you believe it's already over? It feels like I've just written the first words to the story, oh god I'm getting emotional!

This is like, the first story I've ever written till its end and still not being bored of it. So, yeah...

Anyway, I really am gonna miss you all even though I knew only a small amount of you, seeing that most of you lovely people don't comment. :D which I'm totally fine with, like. Hey? I don't comment on stories either, okay well I do but not that much...

Okay enough about me, like what always happens, and let's get stated with the LAST update ever of this story!

So gonna miss you all, I'm like tearing up right now oh poopie, my mascara!

ENJOY!

"Are you ready?"

I took a deep breath and let it go afterwards. "Yeah, I think I am. Just nervous is all."

"Don't worry little bro. You'll be fine," Luke said while resting a comforting hand on my back.

"Yeah, it's not like anything can go wrong anyway! I mean, what's the worst that can happen? You slip and fall and everyone will laugh about how stupid that looked, but nothing major, right?" I glared in the mirror while looking at Louis from there and I could see Luke swatting his head in response.

Louis winched, but laughed afterwards. "He's already nervous enough, you idiot. God. Sorry, Ni. You'll be fine and he'll be fine and this will just be the best day of your life, I promise. Nothing can go wrong, today, and if it does, then we'll be here to catch you right away." I smiled a real smile at Luke and thanked him for his words. Sometimes he's really a doll. He just has his moments that prove otherwise.

There was a knock on the door, and we all looked up when my mom walked inside. Her eyes were tearing up as she looked at me and her hands were clapped together tightly in front of her mouth. "My baby boy," she said before she walked up to me and pulled me in for a hug. I was finally taller than her, which surprised me, but hey? Already another year passed, so what can I say? "I'm so, so, so proud of you, baby."

"I know, Ma."

"My big boy. Oh, finally. Finally one of my lovely kids is going to take the biggest step there is to take in life. I waited 22 years for this moment, Niall! 22!" she swatted my upper arm lightly in a joking way and laughed through tears. "You couldn't wait any longer, could you?"

I chuckled and whipped away a few tears that were streaming down her cheeks, of happiness of course. "What can I say? I can't say no to a guy on his knees, I guess."

"You better make sure to keep him! Don't lose this one, Niall. He's a wonderful boy and I'm one hundred percent sure he'll make you the happiest and luckiest person on earth."

"I will. Thanks Ma."

There was a short pause where neither of the four of us said anything, but when Anne knocked on the door and walked through, a happy and real smile on her face, I knew that there wasn't anytime left to even talk.

"Are you ready, love? It's almost time," she said, making me blush a bit and feeling the nerves dancing through my veins. Anne is a lovely woman, I don't even understand what happened between Harry and his parents. Okay, maybe his father isn't the most welcoming person and no, he didn't like me at first, but he accepted me and I couldn't be happier for that matter. Anyway, Anne and Harry are at least back to talking terms.

After Paris, Harry and I had announced that we were going to marry and that we were engaged to my side of the family, including Lou who's part of it for everyone at our side. I must say, I expected a complete different reaction then I got, but I was all too happy to see their happy smiled and teary eyes.