Fourteen

“H-Hi. U-uh. What are you doing here?” I asked Harry once I noticed staring is very rude. Blood rushed to my cheeks, making my toes almost tingle from the lack of blood. Well, almost.

Harry didn’t seem to be very font of my blushing and stuttering and sighed deeply before leaning against the doorframe softly. “I’m here since unfortunately, I know Nena and she told me where you lived. I was at the parking lot for what? 10 minutes? You didn’t show up at all. And before you ask, no I don’t like to wait,” he said rather annoyed.

“O-oh. I’m so sorry! I texted Zayn he had to be here a few minutes ago,” I tried to explain. Just when my sentence was finished, I felt my phone vibrate, signing me that I have a message. I quickly opened the message and read it.

FROM: ZAYN :)

‘Hey babe. I’m really sorry, but I can’t make it. Need some things to do first, is it okay if I am like what? 30 minutes late? Xo’

I quickly respond and sighed. And he couldn’t sent that earlier?

TO: ZAYN :)

‘No, never mind. 30 minutes is way too long, already have someone else to bring me. Thanks anyway. Xx

-Niall Horan.’

FROM: ZAYN :)

‘Okay, babe Xo’

I looked back up from my phone to Harry and forced myself to smile at him. He didn’t return it, just nodded quickly and stood back up. “Ready? We’re going to mine. You did talk to Liam, right?” I just nodded, not wanting to stutter all over again. “Great. Did he told you anything about limits or something?” again I nodded and I saw him getting frustrate. “Ugh, well just know that I really know my own limits. I will say when I need a little time to rest, kay?”

My thoughts kept telling me not to give in. Not to say yes as a submissive person, but to say that he’s not going to get me to let him ‘overdo’ it. It’s very bad to work-out too much. Everyone needs a break, and he won’t tell me when he needs it. I will tell him when he needs it. And that’s literally what I’m going to say now.

He looked in my eyes pretty dominant and gosh, I felt myself getting smaller and smaller every second. “U-Uh... Y-yeah s-sure,” okay well that didn’t go the way I imagined it to go… He smiled and nodded before walking off to his car, me following him. “H-Harry,” I started again, trying to actually tell him what Liam told me to say. He turned around and nodded, blank expression on his face. “I-I uhm… I..”

“You…?” gosh he’s so annoying! I can’t even try and make a sentence or he’s already mocking me.

“You have to l-listen to me about the breaks during your training,” I rushed out, balling my hands, making fists of them as I did. He looked at me. To say he was shocked, would be an understatement.

“What… did you just say?” And I’m scared again… He laughed a fake laugh, like in those freaking creepy horror movies where the murder laughs because the victim is just so innocent and always thinks they will survive, which they never do. “Oh, no no nono no.” he said in an unwilling-to-believe-me voice. He took a step closer to me and I froze in my spot. When his face was only an inch or so away from mine, and I could feel his breath on my lips, he opened his mouth and spoke: “You,” he poked my chest rather harshly, “will listen to me. You’re nothing but a worthless piece of human that is too weak to come up for himself. So you will listen to me and if I say I can do three hours none-stop then I will. And you, certainly you, won’t stop me.” he said in a threatening voice. I seriously had goose bumps all over my body and I could feel chills running up my spine each time I looked into those icy eyes. His eyes darkened every second more and more, which caused me to feel even more uncomfortable.