Thirty Two

"I want to try something with you, but I want you to be totally fine with it. No hesitating." He suddenly said, making me even more uncomfortable, even scared. "Let's go up to my room." he added, before dragging me with him out of the 'Art Room' and into another one, it being Harry's bedroom.

He closed the door behind him and went up to the bed, my hand still in his making me follow like a dog. "What are you going to do with me?" I asked.

He turned around and eyed me up and down. "First, I'm going to lay you down on my bed," he said, doing just like that. My head was resting on the big pillow that was lying on his bed and my feet were both on the bed. "Then, I'm going to place myself on top of you." And again, he followed his own words, straddling me. "I'm going to touch you. In more ways you know exist, and I want you to tell me to stop whenever you feel uncomfortable. Say 'red' when I have to stop. Because sometimes people say 'stop' while they don't mean it," he said, his hands flat on my torso.

"Tell me what you do." Slipped out of my mouth.

"What?" he asked, confusion going through his whole body.

"When you're about do something, I want you to tell me what it is before you do it. Tell me exactly what you're going to do. I want to be prepared," I explained.

He nodded and smiled, going a bit down towards my ear with his lips. "I'm going to kiss you, if you're okay with that." I nodded, breathing out a small "Yes" before I felt him going back up a bit. "But first, I'm going to blindfold you."

"Red."

He chuckled a bit. "Like I promised before. I won't ever hurt you. I think, I just want to try this out, to find out something more about me, you know? I need to be sure of something first. I need to know if you trust me, because I can't do a thing if you don't trust me." I nodded and bit my lip, being very nervous about this all.

Beside us, was a little nightstand. On top of it was lying one of his ties, which was the thing he grabbed before looking back at me. "Don't tell me you're going to use that on me."

"But I am. Trust me Niall. I'm only going to make you feel.... Good. Not hurting. I promise." I nodded again and let him blindfold me afterwards. Once I was in total blackness, my senses had to take over completely. "I want you to stay still. Let me be your eyes and your muscles. You can only feel, talk, hear and taste. Got it?" I nodded, scared to even open my mouth.

This was so sexy and hot, yet frightening and very uncomfortable. "I'm going to kiss you now," he warned before I could feel his breath on my lips and slowly the softness of his plump and warm lips. We kissed for a couple of seconds, before his tongue poked my lips. I let him in immediately, letting him explore my mouth, just the way he wants it. I'm his.

His hips started to roll a bit on top of mine, creating some friction down there which I didn't like. My hands went up to his hips, just like I did the first time, but he stopped me, breaking the kiss. "No, let me."

"You're making me...uh... you know," I whined.

"I know. That's okay. Please, let me." I sighed before nodding, letting him have his way with me.

Wait till you tell Louis or Luke about this.

Don't ruin this for me now!

His hips started to roll again, a bit rougher now. His lips back to mine, immediately making-out. Every now and then, a softy moan escaped my lips and disappeared in his mouth. Sometimes I could feel him grin against my mouth as I moaned out from pleasure, but I never really screamed or something like in those movies... "Can I unbutton your shirt?" he asked as he pulled away, his hips still rocking onto mine, making me grow a bit, just a tiny bit, but it was enough for me to go crazy.