Thirty Four

*One week later*

After Harry and I walked for a while, we went back to mine. He said he was going to try kissing Liam and he would tell me after what he felt.

He came to conclusion that he didn’t feel shit during the kiss, and that he might not be gay or just not gay for Liam. I must say, I felt bad for him. He was really confused and whatever I told him, he wouldn’t take it.

It was from that Monday on that he ignored me. The whole week. I didn’t hear from him in –what felt like ages- a few days. Till this morning. I got a simple text from him.

FROM: Sex God ♥

Yeah, I changed it again…

‘Hey, meet me at the park.’ It said. Just simply that.

After fucking a whole week of hearing nothing from him, not even a simply ‘hey’, he just only says that….

But I took it anyway and walked to the beginning of the park where I was supposed to meet him. After waiting some minutes, he finally came up to me, looking pretty much the same, the only different thing were his clothes and the length of his hair –which was now a tiny bit longer-.

He came so close to me that I could feel his breath against my lips, his hands on my hips, pushing me a bit up against one of the threes I was leaning against. “Hey,” he breathed out, his minty breath making me shiver.

“Hi,” slipped from my lips in a soft whisper, barely auditable.

“I missed you.” He’s on drugs…

“You could’ve always text me, or just come by. But you didn’t.”

“I know, I wanted to be sure about everything before I would see you again.”

“So? You’re sure about everything?” Even I didn’t know what I meant with that, but as long as he knew what I was saying, it’s okay…

His lips went to my ear as he whispered in a breathy way: “More than sure.” He pulled back and smirked. “Let’s go to the cabin.”

“The Cube.” I corrected, making him stop. He looked confused at me, yet amused.

“The what?”

“The Cube. I called it like that. It looks like a cube and the name is pretty catchy…”

“You sure are one of a kind, Ni. Now, let’s go.” He said, pulling at my hand.

With a smash, I was lying on the bed, him hovering over me as soon as I lay down. “I want to try something new,” he said seductively, his lips attached to my lips right after he said that.

He straddled me again, moving his hips up and down a bit, creating friction down there. “What do you wanna try?” I managed to ask during the kiss as I pulled away a bit for a second, to breath and ask that.

“Oh, fuck.” he groaned.

“Well, I know I’m fuck-able, but you still have to wait till I’m ready,” I joked.

“Ugh, you know I didn’t mean it like that. No really. I want to go a little further than just snogging and kissing and such. I want to touch you.” He said.

“I was already thinking about this earlier, but Harry… You’re on drugs,” I said, dead on serious.

He chuckled a bit, and stopped all his actions, just looking down at me with those big green eyes of him –that suddenly looked a bit darker than usual-, pupils blown a bit. “Me? On drugs? I might be crazy, but I’m not on drugs, silly.” Step one, denying…