Sixty Two

Sorry it's short, but I hope you'll like it anyway!

ENJOY!!!

My mouth was agape as my thoughts were trying to form words. When I heard something come from behind me, from higher up on the rocks, my body turned itself around and waited for anything to appear.

When nothing came, I could feel the disappointment running through my veins. Maybe I wished it was Harry...

Maybe I thought it was Harry because I miss him. Because I wanted it to be him, but I was clearly wrong. If I would be right, I would have seen him already... He would have come up to me, make me laugh and smile and just when I look into his eyes, he would kiss me passionately. Like in those bad romantic movies that I happen to love so much...

With a deep sight of disappointment, I stood up and walked back to the ground where I normally belong. My bare feet were buried in the sand and I must say, I liked the feeling of the cold sand through my toes. Staring at my toes wiggling through the sand, a small smile seemed to have made its way on my face.

When I was about to walk back to the hotel , a pair of shoes stepped in front of mine. My head kept looking down to our feet, till I realised those feet belonged to someone... I looked up and my eyes were caught with two beautiful, emerald green ones...

"Well, well? Leaving without applause?" My eyes widened and I almost couldn't believe it. As if I was sleeping and would wake up any second now...

"No..." I whispered under my breath, feeling so many feelings at the same time. Every feeling existing was going through my veins...

His head came closer to mine and when his lips touched my ear, I literally melted. My knees went weak and my balance was slowly dripping away. "Well? Applause!" he said into my ear, making me shiver from head to toe.

Once my head was back to reality, I pulled back from him and looked into his eyes. They were shining so hard in the moonlight and filled with this one emotion I tried to deny these past weeks. His smile was just dashing and his amazingly sexy jawline was even more beautiful after a few weeks. His hair was longer, but that didn't mean it wasn't sexy anymore. It even turns me on, the imagine of me pulling at his hair while we -okay... don't go that far, Niall.

"Hmm... I like it when you stare at me, Niall, but don't you think it's starting to be creepy?" he said making me snap out of my trail of thoughts.

I kept on staring at him and after a while, I felt myself leaning in, just like he did. Our lips touched softly and my mind was spinning immediately. I think our lips were locked for quite a long time, till he broke the kiss and pulled back, placing a quick peck on my lips after.

"How the fuck did you get here?" Was my first sentence after I saw him back.

Harry laughed and caressed my cheek with his knuckles. "God I missed you. You have no idea how much I wanted to hear your voice again. How much I wanted to be the one that causes you such a beautiful smile." I deeply sighed as he carried on with stroking my cheek.

"Harry... I-"

"I know, and I'm sorry. I really am. Look, I promise to explain everything. I swear. You'll understand it later... but for now, you just have to enjoy the moment."

"But... you broke up with me... "

"And that was the worst mistake I've ever done in my life. Niall, baby, I should have done something else, but I just couldn't think straight. I'll explain everything. I'll answer every question you want to ask me. I do everything to have you as mine again, Niall. Please?"

"I don't know if I can trust you, Harry. You hurt me so bad, till today I still had to struggle to get you out of my mind. I kept telling everyone that I was okay, that I was over you, but in reality I wasn't. I wasn't okay. I wasn't over you, Harry... I still love you so much, it hurts to not being able to just fall in your arms and pretend nothing happened, because in the very end, I can't pretend. I can't pretend nothing happened Harry... I just can't," I stuttered out in the end because tears were slowly falling from my eyes, landing on my cheeks before they hit Harry's hands.

"Niall, baby, don't cry. Hey? It's okay. Shh. I never told you to pretend nothing happened. I can't pretend either, it's okay to feel like this. But we'll get through this, we've been through worse, now didn't we?"

I sighed and nodded before a weak smile replaced my frown. "We indeed did, but... I don't know."

"You don't have to know, Niall. You don't have to think. Feel. Let your heart speak, let it tell you what you want." For a few seconds there was this complete silence. It was uncomfortable, but I didn't know what to say and Harry didn't speak at that very moment. "I don't know how I can make it up to you, I know I probably never can, but after I realised I wasn't able to hold you in my arms, baby you have no idea how stupid I felt. Can't you see it? I'm miserable without you, and I know somewhere deep down there, you are, too. I might sound really selfish now, but I want you to be mine. I want you to be mine forever."

I took a deep breath, trying to get all the information into my head before I said anything. "Okay," I breathed out.

"Okay?"

I chuckled lightly and smiled a true smile. "Now don't make me reference to 'The Fault In Our Stars'." Harry laughed softly and swatted my upper arm. "What I meant is, okay. I'll be yours, part 2." He laughed once again and when his eyes lit up, I almost felt bad for what I wanted to add to that. "But I don't forgive you, just yet." I could see the joy and happiness slowly dripping away, but it was back in his eyes rather fast.

"I don't mind about that, Niall. If I was you, I would have never forgive me. I wouldn't even stand to be with me ever again, so thank you. For giving me a second chance."

I looked deeply into his eyes as I stepped even closer to him and before our lips would lock, I softly whispered: "I think it's already the third, but fuck it. I love you."

"To the moon and back?"

"And back." and with that our lips locked once again.

IT'S NOT OVER YET! Don't be scared, I haven't finished yet, I mean... after such a long time you should already know that I don't end without make-up sex, I mean... c'mon! You should know me better than that!

Just kidding, but it's not over... as in completely... Will come one more chapter and then an epilogue.

So don't worry you still have two updates to read!

Yay!

For the next chapter, you'll probably have to follow me, seeing that it'll probably be put on private.

anyway

It's over faster than I actually thought and planned... but hey? That's how it goes...

LOVE YOU ALL!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Leave a comment! Please i love comments :D

Just as much as I love votes and follows!