Ten

“Rise and shine, Nialler!” I heard the way too enthusiastic Louis call once he opened the curtains and got my comforter off of my body, making me shiver. The light shone in my eyes and I must say, for someone with a HUGE hangover, I’m pretty used to light. I groaned loudly as he also began to pull at my ankles to get me out of bed. “C’mon Nialler. Now you don’t have to complain! I told you yesterday that drinking so much would hurt in the morning, now we’re here. Get up and take an aspirin, so you don’t have to go through a day of pain,” he said and finally managed to pull me out of bed.

I landed on my back with a loud thud and glared at Louis once I stopped groaning and clenching my teeth from anger and pain. “Hey Lou?” I said bitterly sweet. He looked down at me and smiled softly, yet there was some fear in his eyes, knowing there would probably happen something… “You know… I fucking hate you!” I said grumpily. He just rolled his eyes and nodded.

“Love you too, boo,” he said before placing a sloppy, wet kiss on my cheek.

I wiped it away and glared. “Gross,” I said in disgust. He just chuckled and smiled.

Once I got dressed and ready and all, it was almost the time Zayn usually picks me up. Louis was sitting on the couch, next to the-already-here Zayn Malik and sipping from some tea my mom probably got him. I immediately ignored Louis and Zayn’s comments about me having a hangover and ran into the kitchen to get an aspirin. My mom kissed my cheek and started asking questions about last night, which I simply answered with short answers.

“At least now you know that drinking is nice during it, but hell after,” I nodded, groaning slightly as something fell out of my mom’s hands, making it shatter in a lot of pieces. The sound of it hurt  my head a little, but I was more worried about the pieces of glass. Worrying that someone will cut themselves. “Oh dear, no I got this. Go to work, or you will be late,” she interrupted me when I was going on my knees to get the pieces together. I looked up slightly, asking her if she was sure with just a simple look and she nodded quickly.

“Okay, see you tonight, Ma.” I kissed her cheek once again and walked to the living room, getting Zayn before walking out to his car so we could drive to the gym.

“I’m not staying today. My trainer is sick and told me to take a day off. I heard a lot of people are getting the flu lately. I hope you won’t get sick during work. Because of that cleaning shit you get in touch with the most dirty bacteria. I would be a little bit careful,” he said when we were on the road.

“Oh, I didn’t know about that,”  commented truthfully. Normally my mom would say such things, since she’s a nurse and she always tells me when there are a lot of people who has the flu. She hates it to stay home and take care of me when I have the flu, since she really needs the money sometimes so mostly Louis takes care of me when I get sick.

“Yeah, so better be careful when you’re there,” he smiled at me swiftly before looking back at the road.

‘Cause this is thriller!

Thriller night!

And no one’s gonna save you from the beast about to strike

You know it’s thriller!

Thriller night!

So let me hold-‘

“NIALL!” I jumped up, probably a few inches before turning around to face the person who called me. Once I saw who it was, I let a relieved sigh escape my mouth. Nena. “Oh, sorry. Didn’t want to scare you,” she apologized quickly.