Eight

She’ll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain.

She’ll make you live her crazy life, but she’ll take away the pain,

Like a bullet through your brain,

C’mon!”

Swaying my hips at the song I was playing on my iPod –yes I know, that thing is getting old, but why buying something new if the old ones still work?- as I cleaned up ‘my place’. I call it mine because it’s where all the cleaning-stuff is and well yeah, I’m most of the time here, finding the right thing. I also figured out today, that waxing the floor, isn’t a great idea… Nena was furious when she fell on her bum, but laughed after I started to laugh like a fool. I really think she doesn’t hate me anymore. Talking to her was maybe really a great idea.

“Upside, inside out.

She’s livin’ la vida loca.

She’ll push and pull you down

Livin’ la vida loca.

Her lips are devil red

And her skin’s the colour moca.

She will wear you out.

Livin’ la vida loca.

Come on!

She’s livin’ la vida loca.”

The music was playing not all too loud, so people outside this room couldn’t hear it, and I did close it before I even started my music, but since I plugged my iPod into the boxes I got from Nena, who was suddenly very generous, I could sing out loud and dance around without having to care not to lose my earbuds.

Once everything was done with cleaning and soaping and blah blah blah, I could smell the actually delicious smelling soap. It reminded me of flowers or something. Just something sweet. Must remember these products so I can use them once I live alone… Or if I could get my mom to buy it now… yeah definitely going to try that…

Dancing around like a fool after everything was set in the right place, I turned back around to the door but stopped and froze in my spot for a second. “Didn’t know you could move  like that, Nialler,” Zayn chuckled.

I stopped my music and glared at him. “You can do better, huh?” I challenged.

He just smirked and bit his lower lip. His body was leaning casually against the doorframe as he was looking at me, following my actions and probably brainwashing me with his burning eyes on me. “Oh, no one is better than you, Niall. But I can always give it a try, right?” he winked at me. Is he seriously playing me? Like, no kidding. He really shouldn’t be friends with Louis… it affects him… Louis seriously is like a disease…

“Are you challenging me?” an amused smirk was placed on my face.

“No, I’m just saying that you should take dance lessons,” he answered like it was the most obvious thing ever.

“Oh shut up and take me home, you!” I fake snapped. Rolling his eyes he stood up from the doorframe and waited for me to walk out and lock the door. We both walked back to the desk where Nena always is, him behind me and his hand on my lower back. “Nena, I’m leaving,” I called over my shoulder.

“Oh, sure, love!” she said. “Wait! Niall,” I turned around and so did Zayn to face Nena. I nodded, signing to her to continue. She looked a bit embarrassed and played with her fingers a little bit, looking down at her hands as she did so. “Well… about earlier…” she looked up and pulled a lock of hair behind her ear. “Oh god, this is awkward to ask but-“ she stopped herself and chuckled awkwardly at herself.